Stock suspension for now

Interior / ICE
    Interior Upgrade Package
    Mach 460 Sound
    Some Steeda Billet Accessories

Cosmetic
    Shorty black antennae
    Mustang letter inserts in rear bumper

Future plans are undecided at the moment, but likely mostly bolt ons, a 100 shot, and 4.10s Will be happy with hitting 11s. I will likely lower it at some point, but would prefer to be faster first. Will invest in slicks or DRs over time also.

My daily is an 08 Prius, so this won't see much action, except for on the weekend.

Holla holla holla.
    Last edited by chessboxer; 01-24-2012, 06:07 PM.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Tired of people giving you grief for owning a Prius?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

haha

Tired of not having a car that is fun to drive!

I'm also deploying this year and wanted something to have fun in before I leave.

Comment

looks mint

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Finally got her, eh? Awesome.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

That looks very clean.. the wheels look peeeerfect!

I personally have a love-hate relationship with mustangs. Absolutely love the sound and how fast they are with some relatively inexpensive mods. But haaaate driving them.

Comment

Originally posted by rexload View Post

I personally have a love-hate relationship with mustangs. Absolutely love the sound and how fast they are with some relatively inexpensive mods. But haaaate driving them.

Music to my ears.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I was just wondering what happened to you the other day, Glad to hear you're in something funner to drive then... a Prius pffffft!

Comment

Beautiful. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy your deployment also. Where you headed?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

mucho nice hombre
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                      Current:

Engine / Performance
                      DOHC 4.6L N/A 5 Speed
                      K&N Intake
                      Flowmasters

Suspension / Wheels
                      18" FR500s with 285/35/18s in the rear and 265/40/18s up front
                      Stock suspension for now

Interior / ICE
                      Interior Upgrade Package
                      Mach 460 Sound

Cosmetic
                      Stock (someone replaced the headlights, I am trying to find a set of blackhoused headlights to put back on it)

Future plans are undecided at the moment, but likely mostly bolt ons, a 100 shot, and 4.10s Will be happy with hitting 11s. I will likely lower it at some point, but would prefer to be faster first. Will invest in slicks or DRs over time also.

My daily is an 08 Prius, so this won't see much action, except for on the weekend.

Holla holla holla.
                      Holy Shit dude! I just randomly thought of you the other day and wondered how you were doing/what you were doing/what you were up to, since it has been so long since you have been on here. Should drop an update and stuff, since you are in town.

P.S. Nice ride, but I agree about the headlights.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I kind of like the '99-'00 headlights. I think it's just because I have a sincere fascination with '99 Saleen Cobras of which SO FEW were made.

I do love this car though and it's nice to see them in manuals. I'm sure you're aware but the 5-speed Mach 1s got the forged Cobra crank whereas the automatic ones got cast ones. That will certainly come in handy once you're spraying. Someone who works as a tech at the BMW dealership where I'm from has a white Mach 1 with a ProCharger F2 on it. It has to be the most massive supercharger I've ever seen in my life!
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

good to see your still around.

and have something you can mod.
                          my brain is stumbled on the idea of what you might come up with since your old car was brilliantly built. this should be phenomenal.

standing by to standby on this side!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

very nice! Id love to own a 'stang as clean as this.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              looks mint
                              It is. The interior is especially mint, all of which makes me happy.
                              Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                              Finally got her, eh? Awesome.
                              Yessir! I waited a week after I drove it first, and ended up saving about $2k because of it, woot.
                              Originally posted by rexload View Post

Thanks, the FR500s are what I would have bought actually, so I saved myself some time and money.

The Machs and Terminator Cobras are honestly the only ones I like from 94-04. I absolutely love driving this, but perhaps that is only because I have been driving a damn Prius and Odyssey for a year!
                              Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post

Music to my ears.
                              I came.
                              Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                              I was just wondering what happened to you the other day, Glad to hear you're in something funner to drive then... a Prius pffffft!
                              haha. Live in DC/NOVA, and you would learn to appreciate a fully loaded out Prius. 45 minutes to go 7 miles, twice a day. NOT FUN.
                              Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                              Beautiful. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy your deployment also. Where you headed?
                              Thanks! Horn of Africa. Getting my command and deployment knocked out all in one, I am excited.
                              Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              mucho nice hombre

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                              Holy Shit dude! I just randomly thought of you the other day and wondered how you were doing/what you were doing/what you were up to, since it has been so long since you have been on here. Should drop an update and stuff, since you are in town.

P.S. Nice ride, but I agree about the headlights.
                              Thanks man! I posted an update in the admin/mod section. I still actually come back here every now and then and just look around, but have been so busy with life that I just don't have the time for forums like I used to.

How is your Si treating you?

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                              I kind of like the '99-'00 headlights. I think it's just because I have a sincere fascination with '99 Saleen Cobras of which SO FEW were made.

I do love this car though and it's nice to see them in manuals. I'm sure you're aware but the 5-speed Mach 1s got the forged Cobra crank whereas the automatic ones got cast ones. That will certainly come in handy once you're spraying. Someone who works as a tech at the BMW dealership where I'm from has a white Mach 1 with a ProCharger F2 on it. It has to be the most massive supercharger I've ever seen in my life!
                              Yup. Forged crank, but the pistons and rods are not, unlike the Termi Cobras. Also has the aluminum block. I have done some research and it appears that about 500 whp is possible stock block with bolt ons and a shot. I will likely go that route initially.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              good to see your still around.

and have something you can mod.
                              my brain is stumbled on the idea of what you might come up with since your old car was brilliantly built. this should be phenomenal.

standing by to standby on this side!
                              Thanks man! I won't likely do much before the deployment, but will save up my money while gone and dump some money into it when I get back.
                              Originally posted by pninja82 View Post
                              very nice! Id love to own a 'stang as clean as this.
                              Thanks! I had to search for a while to find the color combo, acceptable miles, and condition that I wanted. This one fell into my lap. Super excited to have it, and have enjoyed every minute of it since I got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X