A good pair of aftermarket seats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good pair of aftermarket seats.

What are the best "bang for the buck" aftermarket seats available?

I'm not looking to get the most "JDM" or rare seat. I just want new driver and passenger seats that can handle daily wear and tear, comfortable (doesn't mean it has to be reclineable or adjustable), decent priced $300-$400 per seat or less, and be from a legitimate company (no replicas).

I have a few examples that I've found:

NRG Type-R Style seats, $300 for the pair!

Buddy Club Racing Spec seats, $404 each.

Corbeau A4 Racing seat, $658 for the pair.

Netami Renegade Racing seat, $198 each.

More and more, I am liking the style of the NRG "Type-R" seats.

Comment

out of the 4 seats i perfer the buddy club. i know people are going to say you only sit on them and so on but its really its a safety issue also. Im not say you gotta spend $800 on a seat at all.

Comment

Are the Buddy Club and Corbeau seats real seats or knockoffs?

I think I'd trust the Corbeau A4 the most of the the group. Like Larry (oneoff) said, seats are one of those places you don't cheap out on.

Comment

the NRG and Netami seats look closer to OEM in my opinion. the buddy club seats seem uncomfortable

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Im running a Corbeau fx1 seat and i can tell you for daily commute i have no issues. comfy for daily let alone great for holding your ass in the seat when hitting hard turns. Theres plenty of seats to choose from.

Comment

I don't want to cheap out on a seat, I just don't want to pay thousands of dollars for a Bride, or Recaro and then also being worried about buying a real one and not a fake. I like Sparco, Buddy Club, and Corbeau because they are reasonably priced for a good brand that I trust and feel comfortable with using, but I can't deny the appeal of a lower priced seat.

Any seat suggestions are welcomed, I know there has to be more out there than the 4 that I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                I don't want to cheap out on a seat, I just don't want to pay thousands of dollars for a Bride, or Recaro and then also being worried about buying a real one and not a fake. I like Sparco, Buddy Club, and Corbeau because they are reasonably priced for a good brand that I trust and feel comfortable with using, but I can't deny the appeal of a lower priced seat.

Any seat suggestions are welcomed, I know there has to be more out there than the 4 that I posted.
                Recaro
                Sparco
                Momo
                Buddy Club
                Corbeau
                Stock DC2/DC5 Recaro
                stock CL1 Tomcat Recaro
                F1 Spec

Comment

Whats your weight height and size will make a big difference in seat selection.

You want fixed back, Reclining, Front support.

The options are endless.

I have Brides, and Older Tenzo R ones. Both are great. But Of course the Bride are better quality, but if you're a bigger person you might want to sit on a few to really see how they feel.

Comment

You can get used Euro R Recaros here for 500/600 a pair.

If I wer you that's what I would be lookin for.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

OEM recaro Evo 8-9 seats are fairly cheap and I would spend my money on a set of those instead of the knockoff nrg seats you can find a set for $600-700
                      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                      X