The new Anti-Hottn3ss!!! pix inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Anti-Hottn3ss!!! pix inside

Basically just solved all my cooling problems with this PWR halfsize civic aluminum radiator. I couldn't have asked for better cooling.

You wouldn't believe what i can do with all that room I did this install in the COMPLETE dark! One time for sparkle I'll clean everything up when i get some time, got some hurricanes come my way so it can wait
    Last edited by MRX; 09-07-2005, 08:28 PM.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Wow, i was seriously thinking about doing that. I am happy to know there is better cooling. I was actually looking for a cheap alternative for everyone. It was the Mercury Villager radiator fan combo, but even that goes for 200. How much was it MRX?

Comment

$140 shipped from h22sparkle, easy install too

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

looks hott!!!.. errr i mean cool

Comment

140 shipped?!? Sparkle you better have more where that came from. . I was considering this for a while, I might just go get one.

Comment

very nice toine...wish i had that much room here in my ride....grrr. I can vouche for PWR tho, i love my FMIC

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

nice mrx....lol same radiator as mine......looks hot. u shouldnt over heat either becuase h22 civics are still using the stock radiator.......tiny isnt it lol.

Comment

man i wish i had one of those. then maybe i could at least use the extra space to put a downpipe off my wg insead of making my engine bay all kinds of dirty. sooooo much more room for some goodies!

Comment

where can i get one?

nd pardon my newbness but can u still have AC with it? another fellow floridian here heh
                  new sig coming soon

Comment

Yea u can still have your a/c, the radiator has nothing to do with whether or not a/c remains. You can get one anywhere radiators are sold pretty much. Check group buys on honda-tech.com, ebay, any performance shop, and etc.

Comment

Can this work on car thats not TURBO charged?

why?

I would like to try this cuz my buddy's EG comes with it but when he's drivin ALL that cool as AIR is blwoing around in his engine bay. The rad so small compared to our cars. His car runs cool all the time cuz of this.

I want to do this 2 the CB cuz i want all that cool ass air blowin around my bay so my car can run cooler, havin that reg sized rad wont allow for that.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i don't see why it wouldn't is it the stock radiator or is it an aftermarket one?
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Sneak,sneaky..buddy but me likes..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

aftermarket. PWR civic half radiator. Dual Core

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq