Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

so guys this is my cb7.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

el carro esta de guille!!! love that black dash...

Comment

Keep it up, amber in Arcadias look so sick!!!!
      Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

nice drop

Comment

why has this thread not been deleted or moved to the beginner image section yet? it has been a whole week and a half. ive seen at least two other threads like this get moved in said time

any ways it is too bad those focus rims dont match the lug pattern they looked amazing on your car
          Last edited by KB7; 05-17-2010, 11:27 PM.
          _

Comment

Looking good boricua! Looks like a real 10th ann. ed.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

looking good man, try some more wheel sets....lol

Comment

lol yea your accord is a striaght thug son! ... but that metro is a boss too hahaha id tint them windows if your into that.. and maybe rasie it just a smidge.. if the suspension is adjustable, otherwise awsome!

Comment

You have one clean CB7.

Comment

looks good slammed!

Comment

Originally posted by luisitopr12 View Post
                      men was hard to make them fit cause i got a friend with them to in an cb7 coupe i do not suggest to people do it the fact that u got to bend the lug nut to the outside (i mean ben outward and the tire ) ist looks nice and everything but i wiil say dont do it
                      Say goodbye to the integrity of your lug studs.
                      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

The focus rims looked good!!! but definetely not safe if you have to bend the studs

keep us updated...car looks clean!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                        X