X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error code 12 &14

Pulled both codes today, hoping its an EZ one. Please share the knowledge
    Thanks

Code 12 is EGR which means probably needs to be cleaned.

Code 14 is your IACV. Did you do anything with it? Probably needs to be cleaned. The mesh screen is probably clogged.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks
      Ive check the egr for suction and unplugged the iacv for rmps drop off. Its been a year since ive put my short block in and tranfered everything over. Im gonna take both off to clean them off anyways, like to rule them out if possible, also I plan to unplug my egr port plugs and clean out the ports. Goona double check my wiring and do a visual on my TCU. Will post up at a later time and keep you in the loop.
      Thanks agian

Comment

Oh! I do a cold start and I let it get to regular temp, it smokes and when its reaches normal temp when the rpms drop to 700, Steam and water droplets come out of the exhaust.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by laloquera View Post
          Oh! I do a cold start and I let it get to regular temp, it smokes and when its reaches normal temp when the rpms drop to 700, Steam and water droplets come out of the exhaust.
          Thanks
          Water is normal. Does the smoke smell like coolant or burning oil? Don’t huff your tailpipe, put your hand over it and smell your hand or something like that.

Has it been colder where you live?

Keep us up on the EGR/IACV

Comment

No coolent or oil smell. Smog is a bit grey bleuish and smells like rich gas. Its minute. Just took out my TCU, its checks out. Gonna take out IAV Valve and clean it.

Comment

took out the TCM, got a closer look and saw a resistor R86 blown out and coder contact looks rusted. May have to swap it out?
              Last edited by laloquera; 12-15-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

took out the ECM, got a closer look and saw a resistor R22 blown out and coder contact looks rusted. May have to swap it out?

Comment

Oh well, l always wanted a back up ECM. Gonna check the EGR valve and possibly clean out the ports.

Comment

back at it this weekend, gonna trouble shoot errords 12 & 14. need to get my baby smog fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X