Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i love these sedans

Comment

Heres mine. Still in progress. Love sedans&lt;3

Comment

Comment

White clean sedan CB7

1991 Accord EX

This is my Honda. I love it. I have a great story behind it. I came home for christmans break and my transmission went out on this 93 Ford Taurus. My grandpa new someone selling a car and wanted to get it for me. Seeing my friends Civics I always wanted a Honda of my own. At first I was unsure but my grandpa must have a eye for cars. He passed that next April but I always ride with his picture in my car. I prefer my Accord over my parents newer cars. Will make members page when Im activated to show current updates to car. Thank you R.I.P Popo

Comment

Comment

Here is my 93 Sedan LOVING THE 4-DOOR

Comment

this is my CB3 in malaysia~~all the light,meter,brake...i do it mysalf~~

Comment

damn your car is clean as fuk i like it alot bro keep up the good shit

Comment

Sorry, I have to use my signature pic for now! I always mean to make a proper members ride thread but always sidetrack! Well, here's a pic of my sedan,sorry its small!

Comment

Originally posted by 809king View Post
                      damn your car is clean as fuk i like it alot bro keep up the good shit
                      you meen my car??

Comment

nice cars guys keep up the good work!

Comment

my cb7 white

just bought this a week ago and painted the black stripes white , tell me what you think its stock lol

from this

to this

Comment

every one knows the sedan is where its at!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 904drACCORDMANG View Post
                              My Ol Lady

what the hell is going on here?!?!?! looks like your cb has dandruff

Comment

Originally posted by adams03 View Post
                                awesome wheels!
                                kind of what i'm lookin for.... but 15's
                                the after pic is pure photo shop. dont get to excited

Comment

Working...
                                X