Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Stupid Cd Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Cd Player

Hey everyone this is my first post I just recently got a 91 accord last week I love my CB7 but I went to put in my aftermarket deck and ran into a problem I believe all my wiring is correct everything is hooked up where it should be but anyways the deck plays music when its in accessory mode but when i start the car no sound comes out but if i leave it going sometimes it will come on but then turn back off I have even gone down the road and when the gas is pressed it will play but the second I touch the brake it will turn off but back to the gas back on again but that doesnt happen very often I have a pioneer DEH-P4800MP the fuse is fine and the speakers arnt blown I just cant figure out whats going on any help would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone

sorry about the no punctuation....

did u solder all the wires? If u don't they might be loose.

check the ground...it might of been pulled off...

press in all the wired into the harness pinout locations...they can pop out if pulled...

g luck
    DEVOTE

Comment

all wires are soldered together ground is good and its a brand new harness but i checked them anyways and they all seem to be in there as good as they can

Comment

Wire harness adapter or stock wire harness?

if you have the adapter then i am pretty sure your wiring is correct. If not then i would guess that is your problem. It sounds like a ground problem, but really i have no idea what you did other then that... ...If you are sure your wiring is good then try making a new ground somewhere, and if that doesn't work take a volt meter and find out for sure what wire is power,acc,ground.

You never know what stupid people (previous owner) may have done to the wiring in your car. Sorry cant be more help to you good luck.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

shits broke lol na just make sue all ur connections are tight and also on the soldered joints did u use electrical tape (i know stupid ?? but ud be suprised) also does the whole unit turn off or does the sound just cut out radio or cd or both???

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

what i did today

my brother had another pioneer deck and all i did was plug it into my harness and boom everything was fine so now i know the problem was with the deck but the deck is only 4 months old and the fuse isnt blown so now im wondering why it works in acc mode but not when the car is started

Comment

Working...
            X