Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car is sold.

Someone else is going to enjoy her now.

It's going to be hard to compare future cars to her, she never faultered or gave me a hard time. Just a little stuborn.

Till we meet again!

Comment

nice first black one ive seen with itr's

Comment

This is athread i dont belive ive come across before.

This car is supper clean bro. Sucks that its now sold.

Seeing pictures of CBs how you have yours when you first uptained her , Makes me want to start from scratch with a clean slate !

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
          nice first black one ive seen with itr's
          Only problem is that its not black...its Geneva Green pearl...but I get that a lot.

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
          This is athread i dont belive ive come across before.

This car is supper clean bro. Sucks that its now sold.

Seeing pictures of CBs how you have yours when you first uptained her , Makes me want to start from scratch with a clean slate !
          Yea part of me feels like if I ever get a cb again, I want to try to get it as close to showroom quality as a I can.

Then the other half says I need to be putting down at least 300hp.

Comment

shez sexxxyyyy!!
            Originally posted by deevergote
            This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
            i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
              shez sexxxyyyy!!
              Thank you. Unfortunately she is sold now.

Comment

oh its just the pic cause it looks super dark but i still like its clean

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                  oh its just the pic cause it looks super dark but i still like its clean
                  Ya no worries, i had a member in a car club i was in think it was black after seeing my car 1000 times.

Id have rocked it if it was black.....black is actually one of the running colors for the next cb i get.

Comment

man your old sedan was tits , it looks great and i love the dark green . i have not seen any of those colored cb7 in awhile. great looking car man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                      Ok so i decided to not sell the cb because i cant
                      Nice to see that you've come to your senses ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                        Nice to see that you've come to your senses ..

Car is sold.

Someone else is going to enjoy her now.

It's going to be hard to compare future cars to her, she never faultered or gave me a hard time. Just a little stuborn.

Till we meet again!

A few posts up from your's brother.

I sold her 2 years ago.

I now have a 2002 Accord coupe.

Comment

A few posts up from your's brother.

I sold her 2 years ago.

I now have a 2002 Accord coupe.
                          Ohh sheeetz .. mah bad dude ..

I've always liked the 02's .. when they're dropped right, with some nice rims,
                          they're pretty damn sexassie ..

Long ass thread tho lol .. you can see why I didn't read the whole thang .. and yet,
                          just "a few" posts UP from mine .. oh the shame of it. I am so embarrassed

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                            Ohh sheeetz .. mah bad dude ..

I've always liked the 02's .. when they're dropped right, with some nice rims,
                            they're pretty damn sexassie ..

Long ass thread tho lol .. you can see why I didn't read the whole thang .. and yet,
                            just "a few" posts UP from mine .. oh the shame of it. I am so embarrassed
                            Bwahahaha.

Ya the 02 is definitely s3x.

Mosey on over to my CG thread and check out what i've done so far.

Swapped to all LEDS, threw some HIDS in, and did a cute little tail light mod lol.

Im not dropping her because i live in NYC and its too expensive.

Id like to throw some Sawblades on her though.

Don't be embarrased, every now and then someone comes in here and say, "hey man nice cb, and its black too" OMG how many times ive gotten that.

Comment

Well...Its been a long time ol' friend....when will you be getting another CB? Come on Ralph my man...get another CB...you know you want to!
                              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                              My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Bwahahaha.

Don't be embarrased, every now and then someone comes in here and say, "hey man nice cb, and its black too" OMG how many times ive gotten that.
                                Hahaa, now I did read alotta those .. I just thought the pics were .. errr, underexposed?
                                Well dagnabit man .. no wonder you can't afford a good DSLR ..
                                Matter a fact, I might like the wagon with 02 alloys? Hmm ..

Comment

Working...
                                X