This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see my intentions - let my light shine through

People get caught up in a "threat" by me. But not one of their country?

I already know cb7 tuner went down, you think I would want that to happen again? Why would I want to do that? Even if a mod bans me.. What do I have to gain from doing this? Nothing...

The world does not care if anyone thinks this is political...

It affects each of you.

You all have a choice to make, without seeing this information, without giving it a chance - you could be potentially affecting the lives of people in a negative way.

You all have the ability to influence the fates of many.

This is not a joke, Martial Law is here.

When things start legally happening to American citizens, are you going to just say its political?

I hope I'm still here in 6 months to either get laughed at again or say I told you so

Please take a moment to read this:

http://rt.com/news/us-martial-law-state-629/

Don't worry, hundreds of county sheriffs vow to protect us. State " The NDAA is a war on the people"

Link fixed:
    http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/con...to-oppose-ndaa

I have no words that can express the concern I have for the people of this nation - I mean this with all my heart. It is sad that I can be told this is political - but if its not political - if its real -science will guide you to the answer - but only if you are willing to look! Calling this political, without scientific facts to back it up is not logical - and its not right.

Deeve once said to me many years ago when he "banned" this sort of thing from cb7tuner that if he wanted to know the answers he'd have to dig for a long long time - so I started doing that - 6 months ago I realized the truth, and it made me feel sane - living in a false reality can really screw with your head.

Deleting this thread or even banning me will only prove bias - a search I did revealed the amount of material "similair" to this has been posted many times in the OT section - Its only because I'm "rocknricer" that I get discredited...

As one member here has already pointed out to me though:

Ignore the ignorant masses

What do you expect? They want to rail you and claim you're on drugs because of what you're doing. You just want to save them, and they are against you. I'm honestly not surprised, the scriptures already predicted this

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 03-02-2012, 05:17 AM.
    ]

dude honestly if i were you i would change everything on this thread cause going on and on after a deleted thread then a closed thread is asking for a permanent ban

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
      dude honestly if i were you i would change everything on this thread cause going on and on after a deleted thread then a closed thread is asking for a permanent ban

Then that is the price I pay to at least inform a few individuals of the treason being committed within the government.

I would also suggest people check out www.collateralmurder.com - it is leaked footage of the Iraqi war, that shows the true face of tyranny. I guess genocide is political though...
      Last edited by Turbo Dave; 03-02-2012, 05:01 AM.
      ]

Comment

SMH dude I hope you know this a CAR forum dedicated to CB7 ACCORDS. i understand youre intentions but rather then go against site rules make dumb threats while making yourself look dumb in the meantime why not just calm down and accept the fact that you made youre point no one understood or agreed with you and move on from it? now its to the point where youre just beating a dead horse. You want to go on and on thats your decision. If you do, then well, its been nice knowing ya

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
          SMH dude I hope you know this a CAR forum dedicated to CB7 ACCORDS. i understand youre intentions but rather then go against site rules make dumb threats while making yourself look dumb in the meantime why not just calm down and accept the fact that you made youre point no one understood or agreed with you and move on from it? now its to the point where youre just beating a dead horse. You want to go on and on thats your decision. If you do, then well, its been nice knowing ya
          You obviously did not read. This is what I'm talking about. A dead horse can't legally take away American citizens in the night, the US and UN militairy's can.

It is obvious the amount of hate in the peoples hearts today. I only ask you form your opinions AFTER you listen to what I have to say. My cb7tuner membership is worth nothing if SOPA can shut the forum down when it pleases. Pandemic even just stated the US is taking down servers wherever as they please. Like all people, the small few who run this nation can be arrested - if people would just be brave and look into things without hate or fear and with the brains they use to build such amazing tuner cars.

All I've got is love, and its shown me the light. (And I'm still not religious)
          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 03-02-2012, 05:21 AM.
          ]

Comment

Iv been reading in-depth on all the topics you mentioned before and I have very strong opinions just like you do but this is a car enthusiasts forum.. Keep it to yourself, we all know whats going on.
            -Will

Comment

Witness the real face of terror @ collateralmurder.com and decide your yourself if inaction is the answer.
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                Iv been reading in-depth on all the topics you mentioned before and I have very strong opinions just like you do but this is a car enthusiasts forum.. Keep it to yourself, we all know whats going on.
                No, we really don't. And why should I keep my concern for fellow tuners and Americans to myself when a forum database search reveals many politically themed OT posts and threads by non-contributing members?

People here watch the news because they want to know what's going on in the world. If you don't want to know what's going on or are offended by wide open conversation about serious topics, you can always just ignore this thread and go about your day!

The immaturity and name calling always comes from one side - if you want actually make me look bad, disprove what I am saying, and I will humbly learn from you. Otherwise, why waste your time?
                Last edited by Turbo Dave; 03-02-2012, 07:54 AM.
                ]

Comment

Working...
                X