Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought the end of the world was on dec 21st 2012?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
      Is this one of those things where people panic and nothing happens?
      Most likely. The tinfoil hats come out whenever something big happens.
      Could the NATO summit be a terrorist target? Absolutely. Is the government doing everything in their power to prevent something from happening? I don't doubt it one bit. Can something still happen despite their best efforts? Certainly.

It's like living near a nuclear power plant. COULD something happen? Yes. Is it likely? No. If you're afraid it might happen, would you be smart not to live near one? Yes.

The government plans to evacuate, believe it or not, are routine. EVERY large gathering includes evacuation plans in the event of a catastrophe. The greater the size, and the greater the likelihood based on the people attending and the subject matter at hand, the greater and more in-depth the evacuation plans are.

This panic is comparable to someone on a plane saying "my seat can double as a floatation device? OMG THEY ALREADY KNOW WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!!!!"

Yes, there are shady people in the government. Yes, there are things our government doesn't tell the general public for their own protection. Yes, someone may have fucked up on 9/11 and gave the terrorists an opening to attack (I won't buy into the "inside job" bullshit...)
      Does that mean everything the government does is some sort of conspiracy against their own people? Certainly not.
      Most conspiracy theorists seem to know a hell of a lot, considering they spend most of their days staring at the inside of their own colon.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        The tinfoil hats come out whenever something big happens

This panic is comparable to someone on a plane saying "my seat can double as a floatation device? OMG THEY ALREADY KNOW WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!!!
        I lol'd @ this
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

`whistleblower = conspiracy theorist
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          except now being a whistleblower instead of being honored people denounce you for exposing the country to danger.

( Government doesn't like whistleblowers - they throw soldiers who speak out about American war-crimes in solitary confinement for over a year while torturing them as well - Google a real war hero: Private Bradley Manning )

Over ~1.5 milliion Innocent Civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan are dead because of WMD that were admitted to be a lie. 7 of the 9/11 hijackers are alive and well working jobs because that makes absolutely total sense right? You think our government... Which has probably killed more people in the last 60 years than the real number of Jews who died in WWII - people really think our government of wolves gives a damn about us? Oh you knew that? but people can't see the connections of between those who don't give a damn - so they claim "conspiracy theorist" I don't investigate aliens and UFO's... I've just always wanted to serve my country like so many of the regretful soldiers I've met who we just want to see come home.

the answers are attainable and real. First you have to understand that there are psychopaths in power in our government. And they do collaborate... Were not that stupid to just let our governement conviently fuck up when they need to... Look at whats really going on in the middle East..>

I know a lot of Veterans now... Ones from Iraq even. They HATE our current government. If you don't believe Martial Law is coming to America you haven't been paying attention. There are solid answers one can find. There are universal truths you can find.

One of them is that we are letting our country fight illegal wars and kill a million + innocent people because they are so called www.collateralmurder.com in the eyes of the government (and the soldiers) If you've actually met an Iraqi veteran or current US soldier who's seen real action they are probably awake to the NDAA and the Coming Martial Law. They despise our government - at least the sane good ones that aren't blind do.

I guess its too hard for people to even think that you could actually find truth if you wanted to. "Conspiracy theories" are just things the government may or may not have done, look at the evidence enough and you will be able to determine an answer.

For instance, here is a perfect example of what I mean. 2 minutes is all it takes to find just one universal truth related to a "conspiracy theory":

http://bit.ly/Jhraa6

People get mad when I tell them info that is real, attainable and sourceable. I find it fun because it's the truth and I like seeing people freak out who can't except it lol because it's ridiculous how some people act.

Here's another example of someone offering you a chance to find a real truth in just one mouse click - http://1.usa.gov/JtAcY2

This is a US government study that says communities that are fluoridated (using non-medical grade hexasilicicflouride hydrofluorosilicic acid) seem to have a significant correlation between the history of cardiovascular events and presence of fluoride uptake in coronary arteries. The coronary fluoride uptake value in patients with cardiovascular events was significantly higher than in patients without cardiovascular events.

Tap water is a great thing to have, but many of us can NOT drink it!
          Why? Because it contains hydrofluorosilicic acid! and a lot of other toxic substances in its final solution! (not to mention its affects on tooth decay have been found highly inaccurate if not completely inaccurate by the ADA in 2000) NOT TO MENTION - all UK countries have STOPPED fluoridating their water and over A THIRD of the US is now unfluoridated thanks to many towns stepping up and saying NO! Not in MY water supply! (such as locally here in TAMPA FL)

"Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance" Albert Einstein.

I hope people can at least take what I am saying and use it wisely, instead of turn it into something negative. I understand the mods have a responsibility to keep things on this board civil and respectful. That is all I am trying to do, sometimes its very easy to cause a disturbance with truth. Because the people who get the most upset are those living the lie. The government has now admitted to staging the Underwear Bomber attack. Which was used to get naked body scanners installed at airports and now the mobile naked body scanners. Little kids getting felt up at airports - and now TSA on buses and trains....

I just think our government is out of control and even if Ron Paul wins (which he still may the News isn't speaking of his wins) I don't think that will matter because Obama is going to steal power by using some sort of "attack" (whether the government was behind it or not) to justify staying in power.

By the way, Osama Bin Laden has been reported dead now by the "mainstream" media 9 times since 2001. Yes you can find these reports scattered over the internet from cbs archives etc its not a joke. Osama Bin Laden was on dialysis in 2001.

If you don't think something is VERY wrong with the official story of 9/11 I'm not sure you know the official story. The one the 9/11 commission wrote into a book called "The 9/11 Comission report" and its a very long book to read - so here is a 5 minute synopsis on the OFFICIAL story of 9/11: http://bit.ly/KZ2q7J

You have to think... Why would I waste my time to scare people with fear mongering (like the government doe) what would I get out of it? Do I really have no life that I have to come on here and scare people??? Damn get real I give just enough of a shit to warn fellow cb owners about a threat to Chicago during the NATO summit... thats where my shit giving stops lol ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Again all of the above is just my opinions even the websites from the government there is existence is only an opinion so if wide open debates about serious life topics bother you then please don't even waste your time just forget about what crazy Dave says and go about your day....
          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-15-2012, 04:59 PM.
          ]

Comment

I knew something was missing from my life for the last couple months... Now I know what it was.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
              I knew something was missing from my life for the last couple months... Now I know what it was.

If you actually looked at the evidence, you would know. But the fact that you reply with sarcasm means that you are immediately dismissing the evidence because you don't like it. That is insane lol, contrary to what people think if you approach things in a "Spock" like manner you will find things that you don't want to hear.

Please, continue to not listen to things you don't want to hear. Because knowing the truth is a bad thing and can hurt you....

I have answers.... Like answers to problems people don't think are real. I don't go around yelling about problems and not try to solve them. I've found answers that are real and can benefit one's health and happiness - if they can admit that these problems affecting them are real.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Things like, Chemtrails, fluoride in water, how to help get justice to the real perpetrators of 9/11 for the 9/11 family members who are asking for a new investigation answers about how to get world peace. How to stop the wars in the middle east the ILLEGAL wars seeing as Iran is no threat to peace.

Did you know towns have banned Chemtrails (even though they don't exist)? Did you know CHEMBUSTERS are real devices that can be cheaply made that will prevent chemclouds from forming in the sky above around wherever they are stationed?

Did you all EU countries stopped fluoridating their water because of serious health concerns? Did you know the flourides they put in water are poisoning people and don't actually prevent tooth decay or according to our own government? Did you know that the fluorides that are dumped locally in your water supply cause cardiovascular calcification as well as calcification of the pineal gland - a part of the brain known as the "third eye" it's where we get our extra perceptions from? Did you know Hitler first added fluoride to the water supply because it is a "complacency drug"? Did you know you absorb fluoride from your clothes from the shower from drinking it from breathing it in?

Did you know that I too absorb flourides everywhere I go in a fluoridated community but I Don't freak out about it I just distill my own water (because bottled water has fluoride added for the smart people who know not to drink tap water they need that extra dose of mind control) and have a filtration system on my shower?

Do you know what the bottom of my distiller looked like after only 2 gallons of tap water was run through it? It had some brown acidic gunk that stained my finger - this was after the water had been run through activated alumina / as well as Activated carbon - IE your BRITA. Did you know I just sent the gunk off to a lab for analysis?

Do you know I spend most of my life trying to get people to understand what is going on - for absolutely no money... Well besides the donations we get by people who know whats up.

Did you know that brainwashing techniques simply involve the repetition of pictures to the human eyes over a certain period of time.
              Did you know that long ago a certain form of advertising that would flash a frame for "Coke" in the middle of a movie was BANNED from movie theaters because of how well it was working they said it was "manipulative" because you would not recognize the Coke frame but your subconcious would.

Did you know that there are video's on youtube showing 2 different videos which reveal how corrupt the mainstream media is - reveals how much the mainstream media lies about and twists facts on a regular basis? Did you know 90% of Television is owned by Jewish (yes Jewish) banksters who seek to control and kill us because they are a part of the New World Order... Or is it the Jew World Order - of course all those Jews who gotta mistreated during WWII want revenge on the world and so do there offspring.

Do you know what the US Government admits to regularly is still known to most people as a "conspiracy thoery"

Did you know that the Global Elite, the ones who can never be arrested in any country and who ahve their own planes and access to all top secret data in several countries - those people - they are what is called the New World Order - aka the Global Union.

Do you know what Agenda 21 is? Do you know what the UK laws are that apply to various nations under United Nations rule (Global UNION)? They don't involve guns: http://www.freedomadvocates.org/vide..._michael_shaw/

It seems today people don't advocate freedom because when it gets taken away they let it happen by not saying something about it by not speaking out. I'd rather chance dying in a terrorist attack then have my butthole searched for bombs - because yes they are trying to push that now.

Continuing to choose fear of rejection over logical thought process - choosing to stay silent over speaking out about your own country who cause more death than any other country in the world - it will come back to bite you in the ass.

Apparently the definition of a "sane" person today is someone who lets their government commit mass murder in the middle east ~1.5 MILLION DEAD INNOCENT CIVILIANS in Iraq and Afghanistan - did you know soldiers are waking up saying that their is going to be a civil war coming between "domestic terrorist" and the government. Well Domestic terrorist = Thomas Jefferson George Washington yeah those guys who set up the Constitution - which Obama has destroyed more of than all of the presidents combined...

I Mean for heaven's sake free speech is ILLEGAL NOW http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/201...rnment-108512/

I'm sorry I thought this was America....? When are you pussy's going to come out of your shell and actively do something to keep it that way? DO you want MORE government?

The government has admitted to doing so many things that most people call conspiracy theories its REDICULOUS:

http://www.google.com/search?q=US+GO...w=1024&bih=615

Search
              About 67,500,000 results for "US GOVERNMENT ADMITS TO"

Why don't people first understand what the hell is going on. If flouride was really mind control the only way to know would be cut it out of your diet as much as you can and see what happens. I now distill water into 5 gallon jugs that I give to my friends for FREE! Because I believe Everyone should have the right to have poison free water.

I just hate how people adress these things with name calling sarcasm denouncing or they'll even call me "dangerous" for peacefully spreading word about "danger"

I understand people have lives and opinions. I also understand most people are highly misinformed... The ACLU says Obama can use the NDAA to kill detain or arrest any citizens indefinitely without trial for almost any reason* (any reason = if they are a "belligerent individual") https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-s...dont-be-fooled

Obviously this stuff is conspiracy theory because it's not apparent to most people. The problem is when it is apparent it will probably be too late.

I'm not interested in conspiracy theories... Just in finding out what is going on in the world. Because it's obvious that the TV is not a place for reliable information.

You don't have participate in the fear and misery they put there for you. Things can be so much better. For those who are religious know Jesus would have been known as a conspiracy theorist in today's world hell he was killed for speaking truth lol.

The Bible is NOT a history book btw. It does have an end that has not yet come. It's called the END OF SORROWS. It's when humanity finally cuts itself free from the psychopath's in power with a reptilian complex.

Just remember according to what I claim to be the truth is that NO REAL TERRORIST have actually attacked the US EVER. They are Jihad BOOGEYMEN.
              The German Citizens thought they were free pre Nazi Germany up until they were cleaning up the bodies at concentration camps after Hilter went crazy and died.

This is probably the most important thing I could show to people to get them to understand that there is a controlling establishment within our government that psychopaths do "collaborate"

listen to this guy don't hate on what you don't like listen to what he's saying!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I keep having to say. These are just my opinions. I don't want them to take away from the original topic which is very important as there is obviously a more signifcant threat as there are 30,000+ Russian troops already in the US - they will be providing protection for the UN. If you find anything I'm saying to be offensive, I am sorry that what I claim to be "facts" offend you. If you think these facts are wrong, please let me know so I don't go around spewing "false information" - If you think I am completely nuts, why waste your time? Because it's fun to make jokes about a crazy person online?

Oh and one more thing. In all I am saying, I am not talking about aliens or 2012 being the end of the world (its just the start lol we got 7 more years till NASA says we have incoming asteroid plus the NOAA has been covering up its data on the 40 mile per year pole shift that is occuring - the sun doesn't set in the west according to my compass) or anything else "crazy" like that. I am just stating the facts about the NDAA and how we are going to be put under Martial Law very soon and we are going to have RFID chips in our hands like they are already doing. No one will get hurt if they submit to the government though - the government that is OURS the one that is supposed to SERVE us... If you don't like these facts or it upsets you why not do something about it?
              Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-15-2012, 08:12 PM.
              ]

Comment

any one that thinks that america is the only righteous gov is stupid. If you think any gov is righteous then you are ignorant. Im not saying you are stupid but you need to really think that there are bigger factors at play than just thinking that everything you do on a daily is not part of the system. I dont hop on to every conspiracy band wagon but I'm just saying the gov is exactly the nicest people with the nicest intentions.

Comment

This is all I want to see not happen.

When a high level NSA Agent get's silenced and arrested for speaking up about him being ignored when he was directly saying that there was a foreseeable threat. Why do you think he got ignored? Because corruption swept down the chain of command by those in power who obey and play, to get to the top not listen learn re-act that's not the nature of those who have power... they abuse it... It's called the "Lucifer" effect how hero's become villians how real evil exists in this world.

Thomas Drake, a brilliant intelligence analyst, software engineer, and IT management consultant, worked at the CIA in the 1980s, then as a contractor at the National Security Agency (NSA), and ultimately as an NSA senior executive in 2001. But from 2006 until July 2011, he became the government's and NSA's public enemy.

Why? From his high-level perch at NSA, he saw the failure to act on intelligence that might have prevented the 9/11 attacks, and he saw corruption at the highest levels.

So he blew the whistle. Four times, from the fall of 2001 through 2004.
                  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/washin...b_1513494.html

THIS IS WHAT I DO ON MY FREE TIME - I COLLECT MONEY FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS OF 9/11 WHO ARE SICK AND DYING BECAUSE THE EPA TOLD THEM THAT THE AIR WAS OKAY TO BREATH AND THEY DEVELOPED ACUTE CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASES ONLY RELATED TO WTC DUST. IT'S AN INSULT TO HEROISM SOME OF THE PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM CANCERS FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER DUST AND NO ONE CARES OR WANTS TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE OF WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO THEM. SOME OF THESE HEROES ARE DYING IN AGONIZING PAIN FROM THE CANCERS SPECIFIC TO TOXIC WTC DUST. THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THE FIRST RESPONDERS THE AIR WAS CLEAN SO THAT THEY COULD RE-OPEN WALLSTREET EARLIER BECAUSE THE BANKSETERS OWN OUR GOVERNMENT.

I hope people can start to understand whats going on here. American's are turning a blind eye to the things that are being taken away that make them "American's"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE THIS PART OF THE CONVERSATION IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY A CRAZY PERSON'S OPINIONS LOL---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

speaks for itself:

I won't even go in to the whole "depopulation agenda" the government has going but please know this. The magnometer for the Tsunami that hit Fukushima japan shows that the Tsunami - and continous small earthquakes that were the actual cause of the NUCLEAR MELTDOWN in Japan over a year ago - those earthquakes and Tsunami WERE INDUCED - MEANING THE US GOVERNMENT INDUCED AN EARTHQUAKE TO DESTROY THIS PLANET.

STILL NOT CONVINCED OF THIS??? A STUXNET VIRUS DISABLED THE EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN SYSTEMS FOR THE FUKUSHIMA PLANT RIGHT BEFORE THE TSUNAMI OCCURED - STUXNET IS AN ISRAELI COMPUTER VIRUS THAT WAS AIMED TO STALL PRODUCTION OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL IN IRAN (SOMETHING THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO ACCORDING TO THE ATOMIC ENERGY COMMITTEE) - again we see a US/Israeli co-operation just like in the 80's during the IRANCONTRA period and just like 9/11

If you read the Bible it will tell you how extraordinary the deceit of the devil is. It will say that in the end, religion will be corrupt from inside the church (the Pope letting child molesters go) It speaks of the government which worships the dragon that is evil and full of deceit - it talks about how man will have his water secretly poisoned - but those who believe will be able to overcome it. Fluoride/Mercury in the water my friends it's not what you've been lead to believe. What you know was mostly probably told to you. It may not be that whoever told it to your mentor/teacher may have been wrong or not known. You cannot take anything on blind the faith the Bible says "Trust No Man" for a reason deciet of the flesh is very real.

I don't know if God is real or not I know it is possible to know we've been created if you study it enough. However moving together coming together moving past religion (because the government lies about everyone wanting to kill everyone yes some Islamic and Jewish and even Christian people are crazy and would kill but the government splits us by race

Look at what they did with this POOR BOY Trayvon Martin.
                  .. I don't care what anyone says... I've researched this extensively. Trayvon Martin. A boy who LIVED NEAR MY COMMUNITY - A very mixed place Sanford lots of hispanics/blacks/whites it's about all even 3/3/3 1%other

The Illuminati had Trayvon Martin killed to start a race war. To get blacks on board with Obama - it was obvious as soon as Al Sharpton and the mainstream media got onboard with it. They really were trying to start a riot.

Like we can be badass but when it comes to obeying the FEDERAL law that many states have now gone AGAINST - yes 9 STATES now are going against the NDAA by nullfying it.

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A FAKE - HIS LAWYER CONFIRMED IT (and so did the mainstream media yes CBS news in pheonix I think it was CBS or ABC I don't own a TV so I don't see TV but when I'm forced to catch glimpses of it at the gym).

Obama was born in Kenya people know and are allowing him to be president still. The fact is he lied. He's lied in fact outrageously 65 times: http://www.project.nsearch.com/video...resident-obama

I understand why the constitution doesn't want a foreign born president, even so, I wouldn't care as long as the President was doing a good job.

"Oh well he inherited" - he asked to inherit the economy he promised he would fix it he ran for office claiming that he wanted it and would fix it and now he's put us trillions and trillions of dollars in debt more so than ALL THE PRESIDENT'S COMBINED....!

IDGAF if anyone calls me racist. I'm not and I got lots of love for you except for the hispanic and black gangs that have put me in a near death state twice now thats just not cool guys why you so racist and fucking crazy and want to kill me I had nothing against you but you filled the stereotype pretty well.

There are scumbags everywhere I'm not saying "Fuck Authority" I am saying fuck all scumbags including those who have power because they are worse abusive manipulative control hungry Authority that literally is pushing to be able to search your rectum for "bombs" even the our own news finally comes out and reports the Underwear Bomber as a False Flag Terrorism Operation to sell XRAY Naked Body Scanners so we could fight terrorist - that is growing rapidly worse by the day.

It is getting sick and disgusting on my side because the banksters who own everything are going to try and bring us into a New World Order before they DIE because even they are not immortal - EVEN IF DICK CHENEY IS ON HIS SECOND HEART NOW LOL

Somethings going to happen soon probably at the July Olympics in London (it is almost certain that something will happen at the Olympics in London - except it will be done by the Illuminati) OR IN CHICAGO LIKE 9/11 PEOPLE WERE WARNED. All I want to happen is to be serious and mature about this and understand that there is great evil out there as those who wrote the Bible whether is was aliens or God or YHWH or whatever I don't know but it seems pretty wise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  I love all cultures all people I hate that the government splits the people up look what they did to slaves its just unbelievable our country as been hear 200 years or so big woop the UK is much older and the UK in the early 1900's maybe ~1913 they went under Martial Law during the collapse of the government when many of the police quit They've had revolutions we had A civil war then We had a country 2012 isn't the end of the world its the END OF AMERICA and the sooner people can start to see that this may have some truth to it the sooner they will realize its happening now - within our lifetimes man has just had the ability to put space weapons like HAARP into the hands of the global elite.

The devil is planning a show for us in 2012 it's not going to be what you think whatever it is -we may go to war with fake aliens its very hard to explain. I will laugh my ass off if that happens though lol this shit is not going to fly beause people are going to wake up to the reality of how far government technology is ahead (Nazi's found Atlantis and all it's evil technological glory!)

Be Brave, I tell you!

When Free Speech become illegal those who thought they were patriotic now seem to be nowhere now that there government is illegal.... Where have all the heroes gone? (to the Avengers movie? To the 9/11 Truth movement! - so they can be mocked and ridiculed by people they are trying to help)

Knowing the truth is important. Certain things can be taken as truths. Such as the following:

The building below is World Trade Center 7 - it was the building not hit by an airplane. Yet somehow people can still believe that this wasn't a planned implosion, but instead it was some office fires that conveniently destroyed a bunch of paperwork that held some banksters accountable for their actions - guess they got lucky huh?

So now we know that if you want to take out a building without damaging the surrounding buildings, all you gotta do is light a few office fires and wallah! it will fall not like a Jenga set, but instead straight down (through the path of greatest resistance, into its own footprint) disappear like magic!

My truck - I'm ready if SHTF! (aka our economy collapsing worse than 2008 because of people "stealing from it")

CISPA PASSED AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT>>> Remember when the World Wide Web went down for a few minutes a week ago or so? Yeah that was the military taking control of the internet....!

NOTHING CAN STOP THE TRUTH!!!!!

this man was never found "the tank man" no one could ever figure out who he was... Maybe he was a being from another place... Who came here to send us a message...?

I'm on the right. Sometimes I even speak on the radio!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  AGAIN THESE ARE JUST ALL MY OPINIONS YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CONTINUED READING IF IT MADE YOU UPSET the world is upsetting but it is also alot more amazing than we have all been led to believe.

How in the world could anyone believe that things are "as they seem" no we are all being lied to and its only been that way about the past 100 years your parents don't have a clue about this and the internet has given us something so incredibly powerful it is our time!

Do you want to continue on this path into a state of serfdom servitude plantation living? FREE ENERGY was invented by Nikola Tesla in the 1800's WIRELESS ENERGY even! I can make a free energy device (that will power a house using only 12 volts) with basic hand tools and home depot supplies LOL!

JUST IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE IF WE ALL START SPEAKING OUT! ( I thought about posting the 2 hour long RFID chip video about how they are going to implant us all but I thought i'd leave it on a positive note!)

Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-16-2012, 03:47 AM.
                  ]

Comment

what the

Comment

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
                      what the
                      hello from la la land (oh btw I FORGOt the main picture so you missed it now I re-edited it correctlY) So if this confuses you that is a good sign! Much better than if it makes you call me crazy names lol. I was hoping for a tongue-in-cheek response lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may say I am a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

ONE BY ONE MORE THAN ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS HAVE EVER DONE

The picture below was taken a few weeks ago here in the US. Drones are legally flying over head, and soldiers are marching through our cities and neighboorhood's like it's no big deal:

http://libertarianreview.us/2012/04/...s-fully-armed/
                      A photo showing fully armed U.S. National Guard troops patrolling a quiet residential street in Crookston, Minnesota has gone viral, once again underscoring concerns that Americans are being conditioned to accept the gradual imposition of martial law.

Seriously...!

I think I've made my point. Something's not right and our government is out of control and maybe we all, should, start speaking out... I don't know but if silence means letting people die and you choose to stay silent, I have no sympathy for those who are complicit in treason and murder...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are you still reading? This has to offend you... Your human and your looking at facts that suck ass!

BTW This is the New World Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      I am hoping this is making sense what I am laying out here if not please explain to me what you do not understand about 2012 being the end of America and not the world? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- JUST MY OPINION IS ALL
                      Last edited by Turbo Dave; 05-16-2012, 04:20 AM.
                      ]

Comment

i actually REALLY hope this doesnt get locked.

ive been down some of these roads, and have friends who do tons of research on this kind of thing. the conclusion that ive come to, and it applies to every aspect of life is that nothing works in absolutes... especially when discussing something as large as the US government. when people dismiss something in an absolute manner it loses some of its validity to me the same way someone speaking of the most ridiculous of conspiracies loses some of their valididty.. i would suggest not writing people off who challenge what is "known." i kinda agree with deev on this particular topic...

also... i live/work/breathe Chicago, and this situation has me slightly on edge. not scared so much, just really hoping something like 1968(go look it up) doesnt happen again. being a journalistic photographer i really want to go document whatever i can. should i play it safe and miss out on the photo of a lifetime ill be very upset with myself.
                        Last edited by J-specCb4; 05-16-2012, 05:59 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

It just kills me that you can use John Lennon in the same fucking post as the Jew world order.

Your totally fucking brainwashed and you have no fucking respect for the thousands of soldiers or 3k people who died on 9.11

Just spreading your bullshit and ending every fucking post with a big yellow ticker that says, "hey these are just opinions, dont like it go somewhere else"

Really?

What are you afraid of?

I thought they were facts?

Sorry Chris, but this thread needs to be fucking locked.

This forum is for cb7s first and foremost.

There really is no need for threads like this on here, especially when they are so fucking offensive.

Its the same shit all the time.

I don't know how to fucking read, or im to lazy to read about how the US Govt really works, so ill just make up these theories because its not possible that the US govt works and isn't an evil entity.

Your not happy with whats going on? Then vote.

Slandering people and acting like a fucking nutcase isn't going to change shit.

People will eventually stop listening and youll have just wasted years for nothing.
                          Last edited by Ralphie; 05-16-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Agreed. The tinfoil hats were buy one get one free yesterday, but today they go back up to full price. I'll leave the thread undeleted so everyone can read Dave's well-researched "whistleblowing" if they so choose.

IMO, he has one thing right... ONE thing. People DO need to educate themselves. Not by reading fanatical websites that confirm whatever they want to hear, but by doing real research, using real facts... asking questions of people that are in a position to provide answers, and using logical reasoning to puzzle out what you can. Even then, what you puzzle out is no more than theory...

Comment

Working...
                            X