Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the AEM fpr work on a stock fuel rail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the AEM fpr work on a stock fuel rail?

I was wondering if an AEM fpr will work on a stock fuel rail? I read on hondatech that they will, but on most websites they say you need the AEM fuel rail to run their fpr. Just needed to know if you can and if not is there any good ones that will.
    Last edited by Restless; 02-27-2012, 09:37 PM.

Originally posted by Restless View Post
    I was wondering if an AEM fpr will work on a stock fuel rail? I read on AZHT that they will, but on most websites they say you need the AEM fuel rail to run their fpr. Just needed to know if you can and if not is there any good ones that will.
    from what i remember a stock cb7 one will work but a cd5 and up wont, h22 rail has same pattern as well. bt dont take my word on it, i had an aem fpr awhile back but didnt need it and noticed the patterns looked exact. good luck

Comment

Oh, but the fpr is for a H22.

Comment

No it wont.

Comment

had one on my f22 rail for a while, so yeah it will

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
            had one on my f22 rail for a while, so yeah it will
            In the voice of Napoleon Dynamite... YESSSSSS! lol thought so. now i gotta dig anothe fpr up as well to run.

Comment

Sweet I was hoping it did. Do you know if you had the universal one or the one specifically for the F22? Only asking because most websites say you need the aem fuel rail for example:
              http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...gh_Volume/2646

However, at thmotorsports they say it'll mount directly to the O.E. fuel rail or aem fuel rail.
              http://thmotorsports.com/aem/aem_adj...k/i-48018.aspx

Comment

Working...
              X