H22a Bisimoto Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
    March? Kickass! I hope that works out...

That means I need to get my car fixed up! If anyone wants to buy me a birthday present, my birthday is in March. Just throwing out there... (kidding, of course... unless someone actually wants to buy one for me, then I'm totally serious...)
    i saw april

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      updates?
      they are talking april.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

last update I got a few days ago was for end of april or may.
        1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
        newer race video,older race videos
        1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
        1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

Birthday

My birthday lives in May...

If it gets finished before May 27 I might be on the order list.

Present to myself from tax refund FTW

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

bump

Comment

yes please. I was looking for this thread a while ago. I need something to save up for.

Comment

After seeing what the F22A header can do, I definitely want the H22A header when it comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  After seeing what the F22A header can do, I definitely want the H22A header when it comes out!
                  Yeah seriously. Imagine what gains you would get with a FULL build. let alone a stock motor.

Comment

I wrote a mail to Bisimoto the other day, and they told me that they would need around 35 people to start building this header.

The price he gave me was around 800$, but maybe there would be a special price for CB7tuners.

Maybe someone could PM Bisi and check if this is true.
                    If it is, Im in on a group buy
                    My members rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3 View Post
                      I wrote a mail to Bisimoto the other day, and they told me that they would need around 35 people to start building this header.

The price he gave me was around 800$, but maybe there would be a special price for CB7tuners.

Maybe someone could PM Bisi and check if this is true.
                      If it is, Im in on a group buy
                      thats not bad. I couls easily make that up in a couple months. Just have to sacrifice some video gaming.

Comment

I think it would take 35 people, with half down, to produce the H22 header for $800. Much like the F22A header group buy going on right now. With the costs to make the H22 header, it would take over $1000 to sell them one at a time. Probably $1200-$1300... which is about on-par with other high quality H22A headers (such as SMSP)

If we could make $800 work, that would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I think it would take 35 people, with half down, to produce the H22 header for $800. Much like the F22A header group buy going on right now. With the costs to make the H22 header, it would take over $1000 to sell them one at a time. Probably $1200-$1300... which is about on-par with other high quality H22A headers (such as SMSP)

If we could make $800 work, that would be fantastic.
                          count me in! i'm not doing all this work to my bay to put some no-name ebay header in there!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i can put my 400 down at end of october. i seriously want this header for my h22a na build. just dont know if itll be in my cb or dc but probably cb first.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

im completely down for a group buy on this. been running on stock header forever now

Comment

Working...
                              X