No announcement yet.

accord2nr81 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hooked up all my wires except for the knock sensor.. going to run to the junk yard in the mourning to get a ecu pin and a banjo bolt for the trans where the clutch fliud cable connects the slave cyclinder.

other than that i went over all my bolts and tightend everything got all hoses on except for the lower rad hose, cause i still need to install the banjo bolt.

need two cotter pins for the shift linkage and tierod and lower balljoint

need belt for accord Ps braket and pump.. with it all the way down it still rubs my hood... but its barable. but i still need to get that belt.. i believe i need a 38 lenth and 4 rib wide..

i got new megan rear arms and rear tie arms took the old arms off today and there is a bolt seized in the bushing of the toe arm on the rear crossmember side. so i gota deal with that.

need to find 4 bushings for a progress rear sway bar so i can go ahead and install that while i am messing with all these rear componets.

i need a driver side wheelbearing and need to do the brakes.

my daily driver Ford 4x4 1977 f150 blew up on me so i went and got raped at the suzki dealership "long story"

i got DOHC D-Tec bitches :P ....

thats about it for now.....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

updated pictures bump

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

What's that valve cover on your signature...yours? That's badass....
        VIP Status.

Comment

no i bought it off a guy on here.... got scammed never got sent.... dont see him on here any more.... i need to change my sig

Comment

badass man. good work

Comment

Bump for new pictures added

Comment

phukin nice!

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

clean! like your headlights.. lol

hows those megan arms doing? thought about getting those but afraid the quality of it will break since im dumped.
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                    Looks awesome man, you should do sedan trunk swap. That would complete the look of your car.
                    Sedan trunks are ass... Keep the coupey

Love the car outside of the grill and rims... but JDM isn't for everybody. It's what's inside that counts

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i dont know why everyone hates on the rims.... i traded a 100 dollar car for them

and i think they look really sweet when there rolling at about 80mph

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                        i dont know why everyone hates on the rims.... i traded a 100 dollar car for them

and i think they look really sweet when there rolling at about 80mph
                        You should paint the gray part black, I think it would look better. My buddy has the same wheels on his cb but has the black parts instead.

They still look good on your car the way they are now, same as the rest of the car.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

great work done to the car i like it. Thats one nice coupe keep it up bro make it fantastic

Comment

thanks i might have to bring it down to myrtle next year on my beach trip

Comment

Why do you have this and what is it? Does it improve handling? I've never seen that before.

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                              My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

when i was bringging my cb home from the bodyshop i hooked the rear chain to the lower rear arm like an idiot and bent the shit out of it when i tightend the winch on the rollback down.

so i bought these cause if i fuck something up i usally try to upgrade it in any way i can if i have to replace it anyways.... i also have the toe arms to replace scence i bought the arms in a set. rear toe arms and rear lower arms fro right at 175 bucks. they usally go for 100 bucks a set and they are Megan Racing. i think iam going to get the blue megan tie bar just to be annal and complete the set "i know the tie bar dosent do anything for our cars but it completes the set so iam going to get them.

more or less it lets you adjust the alighnment of the rear much easyier and also lets you move the tire in or out of the fenderwell.. i have SPC rear camber arm and a progress rear sway bar so i am pretty sure iam done with the rear when ever i finish installing these parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X