No announcement yet.

got my first street bike today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will take pictures tomorrow.... still in process of gettin it legal and driving it home..lol no truck no trailer should have my tag tomorrow

these are not of my bike but the closist online pictures i could find.... mine is lowered in the front oh and deleted mirrors and signals...

i plan on modding the front headlight with yellow bulbs on the side to use for signals.... other than that... i might find a place to put one mirror but there not going to be all jacked up like the stock ones

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

let a friend ride it.... he decided to put it in a ditch for me.... parts are so hard to find.... having to get all the plastic from sharkskinz racing bodys and cut out the headlight for it.... sigh.....

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
        let a friend ride it.... he decided to put it in a ditch for me.... parts are so hard to find.... having to get all the plastic from sharkskinz racing bodys and cut out the headlight for it.... sigh.....
        NEVER, NEVER let your friends ride it. you already learned that lesson tho.

Comment

yea never again will anyone ride or drive any of my shit.... just with the price of plastic the bike is considered totaled.... made one payment on it and owe for two years.... couldnt turn it in on insurance cause of the way he wrecked he went across double soild lines and into left ditch on a right hand curve... trashed all my right side plastic. front fairing, wind screen. front brake lever and fluid res, rear brake foot pedal, passenger right foot peg, yoshi slip on pipe, rear rim are all busted up..... he says he is going to pay but i am sure i will be the one footing the bill.....

Comment

same thing happened to my friend 12 hours after he bought his bike.... uninsured as well... hes still waiting for the guy to pay.

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

***!!!!

you dont know how many of my friends have asked to ride my bike....if they'll let me fuck their gf...ill let them ride my bike...so far nobodys willing to trade

on a side note...sorry bro.. bikes sweet, but im not diggin the look of it
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

he is making good so far... he has bought subframe, front brake lever and master cyclinder, rear brake foot lever, passenger right foot peg/ muffler holder. next week he suppose to be buying rear rim, blinkers, mirrors, then all he has laft is plastic... lol i am doing some thing while the bike is down also...new slipon muffler (not sure what i want yet... 2brothers, yoshi, carbonfiber,ect ect) really wantting a shorty i believe. then brakes, chain and sprockets, speed cable, change valvecover gasket probally polish anything that can be polished and put some new rubber on the tires... we have also already agreed that the plastic he is buying me is going to be this
                witch i think is my best deal at 370$

Dude broke his arm... i told him if he dont pay up i will rebreak the arm everytime it heals

Comment

DAMN DUDE! I've seen two of my friends get their motorcycles crashed. Both bikes were 1976 Honda CB200 and a 1976 Honda CB175. Two different people let two different friends who happen to be all in the same circle, ride on the neighborhood street. The 200cc bike was put into a neighbors flat bed trailer so the front wheel stuck in between the rear tires of the trailer so the bike would hold itself up. The 175 was dropped in one of our neighbors yards.

I get FREAKED out when i let one of my friends ride my bike around the neighborhood. It was the first he ever rode but he didn't crash or anything. Thank GOD since its 800cc s.

Live, learn, and get wise fast.
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                    Please give me an R1
                    Oh yes. A friend of mine had one and that bitch was a beast. It had some work done to the motor but still. Nice triumph op. I've only ridden one of their bikes before but it was fun as hell.

Comment

im in the process of fixin mine. somehow all i got was stitches in my eye lip chin and scraped up arm.

Comment

pictures soon of the newly restore bike

Comment

Working...
                        X