JDMxDB8 : 1994 Acura Integra LS Hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skilzz View Post
    my cousins JDM B20B (high comp) with ebay 4-1 header made 150.9whp and 140ft/lbs tuned on crome. it pulls even with a gsr up to 110. can only imagine what it would do with stage 1 cams and shorter gearing
    Nice! I'll be tuning my DC4 next month before my next track day at Willow Springs International Raceway. We'll see how much she makes.
    Raceline USA

Comment

Here's a short video clip of the Skunk2 Racing Mega Power cat-back exhaust system. Nothing crazy, just a cold start-up. A second and third video with a warm start-up, rev, drive-away, and fly-by are in the works.

Raceline USA

Comment

As promised, here's another short video clip of the Skunk2 Mega Power cat-back exhaust system. This time of a warm start + a few revs. Enjoy!

Last edited by JDMxDB8; 06-03-2012, 02:47 PM.
        Raceline USA

Comment

my cousins JDM B20B (high comp) with ebay 4-1 header made 150.9whp and 140ft/lbs tuned on crome. it pulls even with a gsr up to 110. can only imagine what it would do with stage 1 cams and shorter gearing
          what transmission was he running?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            what transmission was he running?
            stock LS. would be nothing short of beastly with ITR 4.7FD trans

JDMx those skunk2 exhaust really sing when you get on it. found an axel back on CL recently but couldnt buy it because it has a flat flange compared to the donut type on OEM and most JDM systems
            Last edited by skilzz; 06-03-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

oh i gothca. i must say i love my B18B, its stock but with bolt ons and its a blast to drive. A B20B would be even better, does the B20B rev to the same limit as a B18B?

Comment

stock LS. would be nothing short of beastly with ITR 4.7FD trans

JDMx those skunk2 exhaust really sing when you get on it. found an axel back on CL recently but couldnt buy it because it has a flat flange compared to the donut type on OEM and most JDM systems
                I really love how the Mega Power sounds, especially with the test pipe. I can't wait to hear how she sings on the track.

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                oh i gothca. i must say i love my B18B, its stock but with bolt ons and its a blast to drive. A B20B would be even better, does the B20B rev to the same limit as a B18B?
                Right now, my rev limit is at 7000 RPM. After I have it tuned, I'm probably going to leave it 7K.
                Raceline USA

Comment

DJ got a free car wash thanks to my neighbor's sprinkler system on Saturday.

My friend and I Plasti Dipped 90% of DC4's front end yesterday. All that's missing is the hood, which will be painted this weekend. Came out better than we thought. It should hold up until I repaint the entire exterior sometime this coming winter.

Raceline USA

Comment

Looks sweet man!! I like it
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                      Looks sweet man!! I like it
                      Thanks bro!
                      Raceline USA

Comment

im looking for:

1)where you get all this money from. lol.

2) what the wheel selection on this will look like

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          im looking for:

1)where you get all this money from. lol.

2) what the wheel selection on this will look like
                          1. I'm a broke ass college student working 2 jobs.

2. Here are my wheel/tire setups:

Wheels/Tires: Track Setup (Raceline USA B+ Series
                          Desmond Regamaster EVO Silver (15x6.5 +35)
                          Federal 595RS-R (205/50/15)
                          Muteki Super Tuner Black lug nut set

Wheels/Tires: Street Setup
                          Crimson Racing Sparco NS-II Black w/ Red lip [15x7 +38] - Front
                          Crimson Racing Sparco NS-II Black w/ Red lip [15x6.5 +45] - Rear
                          Falken Ziex ZE-912 (205/50/15)
                          Muteki Super Tuner Red lug nut set
                          Raceline USA

Comment

Picked up some brake pads for DJ today. Getting her ready for CVR (Chuckwalla Valley Raceway) at the end of the month.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

you should think about goin with a bolt on BBK. have you heard about the kit consisting of mini cooper rotors and ITR/CRV/Legend calipers? its a direct bolts on. i plan to go that route once i eat through these PBR axxis ultimates(good pads but waaayyyy too much dust)

Comment

you should think about goin with a bolt on BBK. have you heard about the kit consisting of mini cooper rotors and ITR/CRV/Legend calipers? its a direct bolts on. i plan to go that route once i eat through these PBR axxis ultimates(good pads but waaayyyy too much dust)
                                I might upgrade to a custom made BBK later on. The OEM brake setup will do fine for now.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X