Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lets see your wagons oem roof racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
    Edit** Oem 1st gen Odyssey roof rack?
    Nope
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    ^^^ Who did you sell your wagon to? I live in tampa and I saw the wagon rolling around a couple of months back! Clean!
    I still have my wagon and its in NH. You should have took some pics
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
      Nope

I still have my wagon and its in NH. You should have took some pics
      I know I messed up on that but back when I saw it I wasnt into accords so much
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

thats the second time ive heard that. in Ohio and now Tampa
        NEW PSN
        H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Oem racks don't look too bad. But I want me a Yakima.
          Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
          Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
          FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
          Daily Grind.

Comment

thats the second time ive heard that. in Ohio and now Tampa
            Cool thats a compliment lol people saying good stuff about your wagon...it truly is clean!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

here's mine, the 99 odyssey 3 piece rails are the same for 4th and 5th gen wagons the only difference is the cross rails. the accord wagon cross bars are flat and the odyssey's are arched.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
              Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen View Post
                here's mine, the 99 odyssey 3 piece rails are the same for 4th and 5th gen wagons the only difference is the cross rails. the accord wagon cross bars are flat and the odyssey's are arched.

huh i didnt think you could use the 2nd gen odyssey roof rack, only the 1st gen.

hey is there a wing like the one you have for the 4th gen wagon ?

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Nice racks I wonder if anyone ever thought of putting them on coupes/sedans? Hmmm...

Comment

huh i didnt think you could use the 2nd gen odyssey roof rack, only the 1st gen.

hey is there a wing like the one you have for the 4th gen wagon ?
                    well the one felipe had on your wagon is the same type as mine and the same as the oddy 3 piece. you know how honda likes to use the same things. as for the wing the only other person to have it is CB7Dazz his is for the 4th gen and mine is 5th.
                    Originally posted by lonski View Post
                    Nice racks I wonder if anyone ever thought of putting them on coupes/sedans? Hmmm...
                    the rack and mounting points are to long for the coupe sedans, which is why people go with the other racks like thule and yakima.
                    Last edited by Kellen; 04-30-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

well the one felipe had on your wagon is the same type as mine and the same as the oddy 3 piece. you know how honda likes to use the same things. as for the wing the only other person to have it is CB7Dazz his is for the 4th gen and mine is 5th.

the rack and mounting points are to long for the coupe sedans, which is why people go with the other racks like thule and yakima.
                      o thats cool. whats the name of that wing?

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

o thats cool. whats the name of that wing?
                        I think its a valuesport

I got my roofrack sanded and painted today. Will be going on this weekend
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

RIP

Comment

I think its a valuesport

I got my roofrack sanded and painted today. Will be going on this weekend
                          yep value sports, did you repaint yours black?

Comment

yep value sports, did you repaint yours black?
                            Yeah, it was faded. Looked grey. I never seen this rr on a 4th gen yet. I layed it on the roof and the shape fit my body lines nice.
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

RIP

Comment

i cant wait to see, i love it when parts that arent meant for accords are retrofitted on, it makes it pretty unique.

Comment

anybody know if the 04 odyssey roof rails will fit on the cb9?

Comment

Working...
                                X