Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pimpin' panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pimpin' panels

finally got the car body and engine wise where i want it. time to move to the interior

so the previouse owner decided that ripping the factory door carpet off was a good idea, wich allowed the vinyl piece under it to start shrinking (heat) and peeling away.

so i took the panels off and went to the apholstery shop and got a killer deal on real black suede and decided to do my inserts in it.

here it is befor cuting after forming it( wich was a bitch and took 3 1/2 hours to do all four door panels)

here it is all cut and tucked right
    here its all back together and on the door. looks pretty pimpin'

this is what used to be on all 4 doors at somepoint in the cb's life. you can see it was damn close to falling off the back doors too

here's the driver's side done. the doors have the dull spots on vinyl because i used mineral spirits to wipe off access glue overspray. one good soaking of vinyl/leather conditioner they'll look good again

and here's the passenger side. im gonna do the piller plactics and headliner next. gotta get that cream roof outta there......so what ya tink?
    Last edited by Jermdaworm; 08-18-2011, 10:37 PM.

Huge improvement. It's going to look really good with everything all done.

If you're going black with your interior, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Huge improvement. It's going to look really good with everything all done.

nah, i actually like the burgandy color, i just want to add black to two tone it. the stock interior is pretty damn clean. the door panels were just an eye sore.

Comment

lookin good man keep up tha guud wurk

RIP to my SexyAuto

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Are you planning on selling to a newcomer via PM?
          CB7tuner Forum Rules - Read them. If you get banned or warned, you'll find the explanation here.

If you have less than 30 posts, you are confined to the Beginner Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7tuner Staff View Post
            Are you planning on selling to a newcomer via PM?
            no im not sellin nothing! this is alll mine!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtypecb7 View Post
              lookin good man keep up tha guud wurk
              thanx bro, i started the pillar plastics today. hope to have the whole roofline done this weekend

Comment

looks sick man! how are you going to be doing the pillars? keepin em plastic or wrapping em in leather?
                Accord SE

93se
                Members Ride
                Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                  looks sick man! how are you going to be doing the pillars? keepin em plastic or wrapping em in leather?
                  i got 3 more yards of the black suede to do all the plastics with,and 2 yards of black leather to do the headliner with. should be done with it all soon. will have pics of it all being done to post

Comment

looks really good need to redo mines

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...85#post2984985

Comment

Working...
                    X