• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accrdkid: 1995 Ford Ranger XLT

Exterior:

- Custom bumper courtesy of a tree
    - AeroDynamic dent..installed by a Dodge Acclaim
    - Aftermarket headlights and corner lights from Ebay.

Interior:

- Bucket seats from an Mountaineer/Explorer (powered driver's side..non powered passenger)
    - Alpine HU with Pioneer 6x8's all around (rear speakers don't work due to a blown factory amplifier).
    - Mountaineer/Explorer center console with working 12v outlet
    - Radio bezel from a 99 Ranger with a custom second 12v outlet
    - Overhead Console (Outside temp/compass combo) with storage compartment

Suspension/Brakes:

- Just your basic body on frame construction, with coil springs up front and leaf springs outback.
    - Stock disc brakes up front and rear drums outback
    - Factory five-star aluminum wheels wrapped in crappy StarFighter 235/75/15s.

Performance:

-Well I lucked out..I have the odd motor (3.0 V6 found in the Ford Taurus), they did make a Whipple SuperCharger but recently stopped producing it.

*Stock intake and stock pipes

Future mods:

- FlowMaster 40 Series
    - Cervini's AutoDesigns hood.
    - New Bumper with factory foglights (thats being looked into..)
    - Possibly a bull bar with KC HighLites (hopefully in a months time)
    - BFGs All T/As or Mud Terrains mounted on American Racing Wheels (BFGs are damn near expensive but If I can find an alternate..I will.)

Custom gauge cluster with the use of a SportTrac cluster needles, with a possible LED conversion.

The complete summary?:

I've gotten into this truck slowly but surely, and yet I get discouraged from time to time due to the expense of what I'd like to do. As well its a bigger vehicle which means parts are a bit more costly. I wish I owned a 4.0 V6 because that motor gets a bit more aftermarket support rather than the 3.0.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

love the exterior description
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64
      love the exterior description
      Its what the trucks made for...ABUSE
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Nice truck man. I have a 91 Ranger 5sp. pretty much stock but its a clean truck, I have the clear ebay lights too but they look too rice on my old truck. If your lookin for tire I reccommend the BFG's, I have them on my Ranger and Jeep Wrangler.

Here is a dirty pic of my 91. Sorry if I threadjack, but its cool to see CB7Tuners who are into trucks. My front bumper looks like yours.

Comment

Great looking truck there buddy..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Nice Henry. Looking good as always. My fav. pic is the one in your most recent sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMagicCB7
              Nice truck man. I have a 91 Ranger 5sp. pretty much stock but its a clean truck, I have the clear ebay lights too but they look too rice on my old truck. If your lookin for tire I reccommend the BFG's, I have them on my Ranger and Jeep Wrangler.

Here is a dirty pic of my 91. Sorry if I threadjack, but its cool to see CB7Tuners who are into trucks. My front bumper looks like yours.
              Yeah actually my truck is a hand me down, just like my old Accord was, and this is my second vehicle in my 7 years of driving .

My stepgrandfather has owned Rangers for pretty much the span of 20 years, he a 1991 just like yours except it was a extended cab, sold it in 1995 and bought this one I own in April of that year..in July 98 it was sold to my stepdad who owned up until 2005 when he bought my stepgrandfathers (his father) 98 Ranger (I envy him because he has the 4 liter lol and I think he really likes the interior mods I did too mine ), I heard my stepgrandfather bought a 2005 Ranger but I've yet to see it.

Dude your truck is begging for a 302 though I cant squeeze one in mine due to the 4WD system..

There was a member on here who also owns a Ranger just like mine.

Originally posted by TekSi
              Nice Henry. Looking good as always. My fav. pic is the one in your most recent sig.
              Thanks Jen or Chris it's a continuing work in progress, I'm just learning on my own from veiwing other members at two other forums I frequent (RangerPowerSports.com and Ranger-Forums.com).

Ive seriously contimplated a lift kit but finding a shop that would install it , is a bit of a challenge. Plus I dont know how its gonna work out, Im maybe back in school at the end of May, well part time during the summer and full time in the fall.

Its about time I went back.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              Legend FSM

Comment

Are you gonna bagg it bro...shit will look hott..
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                X