Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i feel accomplished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel accomplished

Well, I was driving to my dads today and I was bumping music as always. I put on a slowed version of headlines by drake. The lowest note is I believe 25 hz. As soon as it dropped my damn rear view mirror fell off! Yup I was shocked. So now I don't have a rear view lol. Anyway, that's my accomplishment for the day.

I put that right up there with dropping a footlong deuce.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I put that right up there with dropping a footlong deuce.
      Lol those are always an accomplishment!.

Comment

Lol same thing happened in my pickup a while back

Comment

JB-quick the shit back on and keep it movin.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            JB-quick the shit back on and keep it movin.
            That's what I was thinking. Probably end up doing it tomorrow.

Comment

for reals, "drake"?

that degrassi fool cant sing.

but nice job rattling the mirror off. next blow the trunk off the bitch!
              RIP 4/23/12...lets not forget, the 88" Z31 turbo, are my dailys

Comment

How the hell did it fall off? It has 3 screw that hold it to the headliner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  How the hell did it fall off? It has 3 screw that hold it to the headliner.
                  Wondering the same thing. I've headbutted/kicked/whacked/etc. the poor thing more than its fair share, and nothing but an adjustment next time I'm on the road to fix it.

Comment

... So basically what you're telling us is that you have a raggedy ass rear view mirror that was about to fall of anyways.

And you listen to Drake ... Screwed and chopped.

Comment

OP, I'm legitimately confused. Was yours glued to the windshield or something? Or did it actually come unscrewed?

Comment

Man i forgot about this thread! Anyway, the mirror was secured to the window, not the factory location, but it was deffinately secure. And damn, there sure are alot of drake haters!

Comment

I saw this title and thought "I'm gonna make a poop joke!"
                          Then I saw that I already did. I'm so damn predictable...

Comment

Originally posted by hondakid1996 View Post
                            the mirror was secured to the window, not the factory location, but it was deffinately secure.
                            How you going to say it was "definitely secure" when the shit fell off? Apparently it wasn't that secure.
                            Originally posted by hondakid1996 View Post
                            And damn, there sure are alot of drake haters!
                            Yeah maybe because he sucks.

Comment

Rear view mirrors anchored to the front wind shield is fixed usually only by glue. This glue gets old, hard, cracked and generally weakened by time, weather and movement.

It fell with age not the music. As you always put on music as you mentioned "bumping music as always" it falling off is just coincidental. Fact is your mirror experience more shock and movement from normald road use such as pot holes, speed humps, driveways etc than it wll ever do from music alone.

I can guarantee its not the bass. Rear view mirrors are meant to stay even in impact from an accident. Your mirror was just not secure.
                              Rides:

Accord
                              92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                              96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                              88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                              92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                              95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                              92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                              91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                              91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Working...
                              X