Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooo! What are you doooing?

Comment

what?! i have both sets. and the other 3 sets for this car... i just love wheels haha

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Now pictures of them on the car.

Comment

im gonna try to go outside and mount them up today... kind of a test fit to see how much rolling i have to do..

The Chronicles.

Comment

they still need 10mm spacers all around for me to really be happy, but they fit well, and are in almost perfect condition. need to get the M stuff painted and thrown on and a few other issues taken care of soon.

also, car is filthy, wheels are filthy... it all needs to be cleaned up.

The Chronicles.

Comment

18's look pretty good. Definitely would look better with 10mm spacers, or less camber in the rear even.

Comment

IDK man... fitment is great... but old Bimmers = BBS IMO. Car is real nice though man no hate.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                  IDK man... fitment is great... but old Bimmers = BBS IMO. Car is real nice though man no hate.
                  like EVERY other bmw out there... im good on that. i <3 japanese wheels. im gonna widen my hres too

The Chronicles.

Comment

very nice man. it look really clean i love the 3 series bimmers.
                    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

those rims look beast up there man. very nice. i love it. dont change it!!!

Comment

Couldnt you do the usual BBS wheels with custom barrels? Give it alot more of a lip/offset then they are stock.

Wheels look great either way, just a suggestion

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

i dont understand the obsession with bbs. i just bought two sets of wheels for this car very much on par with bbs and everyone keeps bringing those up lol... i love bbs too, but there are other wheels out there guys. i have hres that will go wider and are mesh. trust me. i got this.

The Chronicles.

Comment

I dig the hres. I wanted to see them on the car sooner, but I'm sure they'll find their way on the car.

Comment

I don't think you have enough wheels!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                                I dig the hres. I wanted to see them on the car sooner, but I'm sure they'll find their way on the car.

i do too. i want them to be really special. gonna refinish, and widen them a bit before putting them on... my timeframe for getting that done was a little too close for me so this was a good second option
                                Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                                I don't think you have enough wheels!
                                i agree!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X