• Show
Clear All

Function & Form - Lower Control Arms

Function & Form Autolife Inc.

REAR LOWER CONTROL ARMS (LCA)

They Have Arrived!! Accord LCA's By admin | May 04, 2011 | in
    in Lifestyle Approved Products Stance Approved World Domination
    http://www.f2autolife.com/blog

They will go on sale May 9th. Retail price will be $165. More info by the end of the week.

For more info visit: www.f2autolife.com

The rear lower control arms give a perfect balance of Function and Form. If you want to show them off we have the popular polish or signature anodized red finish. But if you want to be discrete we have the anodized black finish as well. Both are carved out of 6061 aircraft aluminum for strength and weight savings. Upgraded Urethane bushings are used for better suspension response and feedback. These are definately a must have for your Honda vehicle!!

Features

-Lightweight 6061 Aircract Aluminum for strength and weight savings.

-New design to save weight but keep strength in important high stress areas.

-Our classic Red is back to join the polished and black finishes.

-Urethane bushings that are durable, and give improved suspension response and feedback.

Please note:
    SORRY BUT NO GROUP BUYS

Just spreading the word for the homies at Function & Form

Contact info:
    Function & Form Autolife Inc.
    1462 W. Holt Avenue
    Pomona, CA 91768

(626) 407-0015

Product Information, Release Dates, Feedback, Order Inquiries - support@f2autolife.com

Warranty Issues, inquiries, and updates - Warranty@f2autolife.com
    Last edited by PRIMESNIPER; 05-04-2011, 07:52 PM. Reason: Update
    14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Those look so nice...and the price isn't too insane it's affordable!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

pointless. only a bling factor. that arm doesnt even adjust the toe for alignment. for that price megan racing had a set for 200 plus shipping and is all 4. and they are adjustable

Comment

well thy at least have better bushings. wait until they come out before you start raggin on them. lol. the pics above are probably prototypes. and even if they are adjustable, they provide better bushings than the worn out ones that im sure no one has replaced yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          well thy at least have better bushings. wait until they come out before you start raggin on them. lol. the pics above are probably prototypes. and even if they are adjustable, they provide better bushings than the worn out ones that im sure no one has replaced yet.
          terence your missing the point they arent adjustable. alot of the toe adjustment bolt normally freeze or seize therefore you can adjust them for alignment stand point

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            terence your missing the point they arent adjustable. alot of the toe adjustment bolt normally freeze or seize therefore you can adjust them for alignment stand point
            oh ok. thats what your getting at. lol.

Comment

pointless. only a bling factor. that arm doesnt even adjust the toe for alignment. for that price megan racing had a set for 200 plus shipping and is all 4. and they are adjustable
              never thought any these lower control arms did anything except make ur car look cool while ur driving down the street

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I like it. It better what we got on our cars!!!
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

i like them. alot cleaner look then stock fo sho

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'm in for a set.

Comment

Actually, these are rear lower control arms. They adjust nothing and only affect track width on the megan racing ones. The shorter ones the are on the other side of the knuckle, forward more are for toe adjustment.

In addition, the megan racing arms, while adjustable, are heavier than stock...while these will surely be lighter than stock. I wouldn't be surprised if these are half the weight of the megan racing arms. Less control arm weight is less unsprung weight, which reduces your ride frequency, and is easier on your suspension.

What's the deal with the 3rd picture?
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        Actually, these are rear lower control arms. They adjust nothing and only affect track width on the megan racing ones. The shorter ones the are on the other side of the knuckle, forward more are for toe adjustment.

In addition, the megan racing arms, while adjustable, are heavier than stock...while these will surely be lighter than stock. I wouldn't be surprised if these are half the weight of the megan racing arms. Less control arm weight is less unsprung weight, which reduces your ride frequency, and is easier on your suspension.

the 3rd pic is for civic and integras. i get what your saying but for the price of only 2. you can spend a little more and get the megan racing ones. yea they are a little bit heavier but they are adjustable and thats the point im trying to make. for people that live in the northeast like me. the front toe adjustment always freeze or seized therefore you cant make any adjustments when you are aligning your car.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post

Light weight indeed. The 3rd picture is for color reference.

The thing I love about this is that they are CB Specific and wont change anything in the suspension geometry. If you look closer you will notice how the right LCA is different to allow for exhaust clearance. I'm in for those companies who pay attention to our chassis.

Comment

I think I'll be buying a set of these.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                              Light weight indeed. The 3rd picture is for color reference.

The thing I love about this is that they are CB Specific and wont change anything in the suspension geometry. If you look closer you will notice how the right LCA is different to allow for exhaust clearance. I'm in for those companies who pay attention to our chassis.
                              very true

Comment

Working...
                              X