Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    Parts car FTW!
    Yup! I plan on getting a 92-93 SEDAN so I can do the convertion as well!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looking good! I like "ACCORD" badge better but the "HONDA" badge is nice as well!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        that would be me.......
        And yes get a accord emblem cause as of right now you have two Honda badges .
        Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! I like "ACCORD" badge better but the "HONDA" badge is nice as well!
        I'm getting "Accord" badge soon hopefully i asked my friend to grab one for me at the junkyard ... but he will probaly forget

Yup! I plan on getting a 92-93 SEDAN so I can do the convertion as well!
        i thought about doing 92-93 sedam trunk but for some reason i think my 90-91 tails flow good with the color of the car ... still want a 93 JDM front bumper tho
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

hmmm... forget about aftermarket i want my car to look like this!!

first ones rims tho
          Last edited by Dark_Accord; 09-23-2009, 11:46 PM.
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

^^^ WHAT!!! a corvette??

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

^^^ WHAT!!! a corvette??
              LOL holy .... yeah thats not what i posted hahahahah ill reupload the pics....

edit done reuploaded
              Last edited by Dark_Accord; 09-23-2009, 11:46 PM.
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

I'm getting "Accord" badge soon hopefully i asked my friend to grab one for me at the junkyard ... but he will probaly forget
                Cool, I think I'm keeping my grille the way it is!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

i thought about doing 92-93 sedam trunk but for some reason i think my 90-91 tails flow good with the color of the car ...
                  still want a 93 JDM front bumper tho

Cool, I just want the 92-93 USDM look for now! I like the 90-91 taillights but I don't like how they go in the middle!
                  Clean coupe BTW! I wish mine was that clean!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, I just want the 92-93 USDM look for now! I like the 90-91 taillights but I don't like how they go in the middle!
                    Clean coupe BTW! I wish mine was that clean!
                    yeah i wish mine was that clean too
                    yeah on 90% of cbs i like the 92-93 sedan tails as well but for some reason i think the 90-91 ones flow good with my cars color

for now with the cb I'm looking at restoring its condition to be a nice good commuter car that i could hop in and drive across country and have a comfortable reliable ride ^_^ , next job new suspension(im thinking poly bushings , moog ball joints and tie rods , manroe sensatrack struts) and get thoes rims from the junkyard ^_^ then after that it will be on to engine then body
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                      LOL holy .... yeah thats not what i posted hahahahah ill reupload the pics....

edit done reuploaded
                      I like the first one better......I mean both

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

^^ ... i like your new sig !!! ^^

what is be happen here?
                        omg who is be stealzin my interiorz!!!!!!!111one!1

OooOooo thar it be!!!

but why is it be over thar ? :S

Oh that be rite !! i needed moar room for this

yay this car can fit alot of crap
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ yeah I was tired of the same old sig...
                          And damn what junks you have .

Comment

^^^ yeah I was tired of the same old sig...
                            And damn what junks you have .
                            well the new one looks great

and yeah ive already filled it up 4 times now in the past week put like 600ish miles on it too

me thinks i has another new plans !
                            well since i decided i want to do this car up as comfy and stock i want to find a 90-91 white DX sedan to do a turbo build with going to start saving up after the xmas season for one

cant just have 1 cb now we can?
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yeah on 90% of cbs i like the 92-93 sedan tails as well but for some reason i think the 90-91 ones flow good with my cars color
                              I agree with you! I was looking around for a 92-93 sedan but I'm getting mine fixed for free so no I have to go JY shopping for my 92-93 parts set up!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

I agree with you! I was looking around for a 92-93 sedan but I'm getting mine fixed for free so no I have to go JY shopping for my 92-93 parts set up!
                                Free is good!!!
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X