cd vs cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cd vs cb

i was wondering what do u guys think when it comes to cb7 nd cd5 lol ive had both nd i love them both only reason i got rid if my cb was cause of money issues. witch one would u guys prefer??

I'mma take a WILD GUESS here, since you are on the CD5 section of the boards . . . . . I dunno, maybe the folks here would prefer the . . .

cd5

That is of course, just a guess!

Comment

well smart ass lol i had bothhh nd ive been on both sides just wondering why would u choose a cd over a cb.

Comment

Depends what you want the car for lol.

If I was building a track beater I likely would take a CB over a CD.

If I was building a clean stunner I would choose a CD for sure, it's newer looking and not so boxy.

But given what section you posted in.....CD all day!

Comment

CB
          keep it old school
          sleeper status
          im pretty sure its lighter than a CD also
          h22 swap...will merc on relatively any honda
          take a 07 civic Si with mods...ive seen a h22 cb7 pull on it
          and just the "rarity" factor not alot of people (well at least around here) mod CB's
          i love being the only cb7 at car meets; and the lowest
          -Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
            CB
            keep it old school
            sleeper status
            im pretty sure its lighter than a CD also
            h22 swap...will merc on relatively any honda
            take a 07 civic Si with mods...ive seen a h22 cb7 pull on it
            and just the "rarity" factor not alot of people (well at least around here) mod CB's
            i love being the only cb7 at car meets; and the lowest
            I second that motion there!!! Although CB's are coming back where I am as everyone I know is like Happy thats a sweet ride I want one like yours!! But I would go with a CB IMO. All I have to say is pure sex CB!!! Besides the CB comes with the better engine in terms of head flow and they are prolly cheaper as well.

My 2 cents
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I've driven both, I own a CB with H22 and a close friend of mine has a CD with H22. The old school look of the CB is just straight classic, call it boxxy but I love it to death. Also it has a better f series non vtec engine in my opinion. The advantage that the CD chassis has, is it has a stiffer/stronger chassis. Im guessing it has way more welds than the CB. I like the driving feel more of the CD to be perfectly honest but then again I can appreciate the lightness and classic feel of my CB.
              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
              Pm meX
              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

I like both, but I'm going to be biased of the CB. I've driven the CD and nothng agains't it, but I think the CB is better. I think the CB looks better even down to the dash and the way the console is designed. The gauges to me look better in the CB than the CD (I like the bigger speedo gauge in the middle and side tach instead of two huge gauges speedo and tach). For some reason, the CB looks better slammed. I have seen nice CD's so I can't knock on them. In general, I would take a CB any day of the week.
                '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

as far as being slammed i love the cd look.the cb just has to meny like sharp corners. i mean i still would get another one love the classic look. the thing that i reallyy like about the cb7 tho is how its "kinda sorta" in the shape of the skyline r32 (i said KINDA!) lol

Comment

I love both CD's & CB's, I drive a CD and love every min. of it.
                    But if I had enough money, I would buy a CB and make it a project car.
                    I like the way the CB's look dropped, mainly with the Acura Legend Front Lip on it.
                    But i would have to choose the CD's over the CB's, but thats my Opinion.

Comment

I own a cd. Obviously, and I still prefer the cb. I just love
                      those cars. I love the boxiness of them, and the classic old school
                      look. When slammed, they look beautiful. Especially on some nice
                      clean wheels. Also, I love the interior. Nicest oldschool interior ever. Especially, the dashboard. It's low to the windshield, and make the window
                      feel huge, where you can see out every direction. Thats what I hate
                      about newer cars. Their windows are so small and compact, you can't see
                      shit out of them.

:Back In Business...

Comment

I Love both almost equally, my dad bought a cb the same year I was born in 90, and he still drives it to work everyday with same motor pretty carzy, I was suppose to get but got the Cd v6 instead. As for better I would say the cb has a better 4 door look but the cd kills it when it comes to the coupe. O and if u are into lambo doors which (not many people are thank god) the cd looks better with then the cb.Imo

Comment

Working...
                        X