X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was definitely it
    I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I guess the portion between the metal and plastic starts to leak by looking at the old one. I've never had one go bad before. Oddly enough.

Comment

Yep, just as suspected. No more oil leak!

Life is really putting the stress on me right now. Some big changes taking place and some still to come. I don't really know what's going to happen... but by the 19th of this month I won't be living where I am now. That's about all I know. So there isn't going to be much posted in my MRT's for some time to come. But that's ok. I'm not dying or anything (not that I know of anyhow ) so I'll be back to working on things in a short while.

Comment

Well, for the time being I'm living on the lake until my next move. I'm living in the border of Arkansas and Missouri on Bull Shoals lake. For two more weeks. Then I'm moving to Jackson Hole Wyoming.

A picture of the Accord. Or not... shotty service. Maybe in a few days.

Comment

I have a rotational vibration upon acceleration. I ordered a set of CV shafts from RA. APWI brand. Will be here friday.

Car is also due for an oil change again. Yeah, seriously.

I'm moving to a very cold climate in a week. So I'm thinking I'll go with 5w30.

Comment

I'm on my second set of brand new O'reilly's axles, not as bad as the first set, but they're still vibrating.
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

I have a gallon of Valvoline conventional 5w30 on the way along with a Bosch distance plus oil filter. What I'm currently running.

Late this week, probably Saturday I will roll it in the shop.

Oil change
                CV shafts
                Sway bar end links
                Sway bar to frame bushings
                Remove rear exhaust heat shields
                Brake master cylinder
                Rear shoes, hardware and drums

Should be pretty easy to accomplish in a day with a full blown shop with a lift at my disposal.

Comment

Left this car in Missouri. Left it with my father who I know will take care of it. Plus at his property its behind 3 gates in the middle of 15 acres. So I know no one will mess with it.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                    Left this car in Missouri. Left it with my father who I know will take care of it. Plus at his property its behind 3 gates in the middle of 15 acres. So I know no one will mess with it.
                    Wish you would've left it in missouri, at my house!
                    I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
                      Wish you would've left it in missouri, at my house!

My father has been good to me. If I never return home he'd be the one person I'd feel comfortable having it.

It's not a bad car. Little rusty. But it's got good parts. A rust free chassis in the future if I ever found one it would make a great parts car. Only thing that's shot is the chassis. Everything else is awesome.

Comment

A lot has changed this year. It's been stressful, good, hard, rewarding and so forth. I'm changing career paths very soon. Which is cool. Definitely a positive step. But I guess life styles revolve around ones career to a large degree so to speak. For me it's like that anyhow.

I'm not going to be doing much for the next 6 months. Nothing actually automotive related. The reason being is I've signed a 6 month lease here in Jackson. So I live in an apartment. Kinda scales things down for me at the moment. The sad thing is I live in a studio and it's right around $1500/mo. Seriously. So I'm financially tied as well. In the spring I'm going to be getting into a home around here. With a shop and or garage for my projects to take place. Once again.

However, I'm thinking of doing something a little more my own. I'm thinking of maybe a blog? Youtube channel maybe? Both? Something along those lines. I kinda do my own thing here, kinda stray down my own path. Which is kinda who I am. So yeah, that's where things are headed.

I will be leaving everything I've contributed on the forum, not taking anything down or away of course. I hope some of my input has helped people and continues to.

I chose to post this here as I doubt I will ever see this car again. Kinda another reason for moseying on down the path. It will very likely end up permanently with my father. I've spent so much time and energy on the 4G Accord chassis. I'll forever like it. But I'm sure enough that I won't be getting back into the scene. I've had some great runs. But it's time for me to move on. I really want to get started on my Talon. The anticipation has been building for a couple years almost now.

I'm not saying goodbye just that I'm moving on into some other things. When I get a platform, whatever that may be I'll let you know. That will be in the spring at the absolute earliest.

Comment

Still got it. Plan on buying a couple newer vehicles this year. Here's some cool pics. Just a couple places I went in this car.

Comment

Hey Josh unsure if you remember me but I'm glad to see your still into cb7's lol. I used to have 4 cb7's but went down to 2. My 1990 CB7 first one I ever bought is still running and driving at 260k.. honestly still on the same timing belt it had at 180k...cars been through some rough times and I am considering doing the timing belt but the exhaust is still falling apart even after putting a lot of money into the exhaust... think I've had the car for 8 years now. Got into many other cars and when I have time I may make a post of cars I've had in the past few years..many Acuras, Hondas and Lexus"s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
                              Hey Josh unsure if you remember me but I'm glad to see your still into cb7's lol. I used to have 4 cb7's but went down to 2. My 1990 CB7 first one I ever bought is still running and driving at 260k.. honestly still on the same timing belt it had at 180k...cars been through some rough times and I am considering doing the timing belt but the exhaust is still falling apart even after putting a lot of money into the exhaust... think I've had the car for 8 years now. Got into many other cars and when I have time I may make a post of cars I've had in the past few years..many Acuras, Hondas and Lexus"s lol.
                              Yeah I remember you. Took me a minute. Glad to hear that your alive and well and having fun!

Comment

Still kicking.

Taken somewhere in Idaho on the way to Idaho Falls from Jackson Wyoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X