it has a p13 ecu and we want to cut the speedlimiter
    what program or w/e can we use
    see if it was a stright drive they wouldnt have a problem
    but since its and automatic we dont know what to do

o.0
    sry for last threads im bad at explaining things
    thx for the help "

~Cole~

you can get a chipped ecu...you can use the P28 (i believe) and chip it using hondata, or uberdata or what not. as far as you only making 140hp at the wheels....ummm im confused on what engine you have EXACTLY...you have previously stated that you had a "H22a1" which is a USDM 190hp at the crank but not ur saying you have the "H22a" engine which is JDM rated at 200hp at the crank....sooo there is a 10hp difference...have you done a compression/leakdown test on her? what kind of mods have you done to it? if you have a USDM H22a1 automatic...140whp might not be too far off....how many miles on the engine/ check compression.....

LOL...ur threads keep getting deleted.......are you concerned about the speed governer...or thayt ur ONLY making 140hp at the wheels.....

let us know so we can help...

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

its a h22a1

yes compression/leakdown has been done
      intake nothing else
      we want to chip the p13 auto ecu
      Honda and Uberdata wont work
      is there a way to get it to work maybe? o.0
      has anyone ever had an automatic h22a1 w/o the speed limiter?
      does this help ? lol

~Cole~

Comment

ok...WHAT exaclty are you trying to achieve?? do you think that the speed limiter is crippling your engine performace? ummm dont think so....tell us what you want to achieve with this...is it just cuz you want no speed governer? cuz that would be retarded to do if thats all you want...but to each his own!

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

they cant tune it at all
          since its a p13 auto
          is there a way Uber/honda data didnt work

Comment

btw - he's deleting his OWN threads

but you know you lose HP between the crank and the wheels - your 190 hp rating applies to the crank (companies will ALWAYS give you the bigger number!)

and with an auto tranny it is very possibly to loose upwards of 20% on these 4-bangers, with all the moving parts -- moving parts = friction = hp loss - not to mention if you have stock suspension components going on 13 years+ old, a 50 hp loss is VERY understandable

a speed governor has NOTHING to do with your horsepower. and you can't chip a p13 - contact midnight racer x on this board - he sells ecus, mrx i don't remember for how much - but that will get you started in the right direction

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

yeah im not worried about the horse power my mistake

jsut wondering about the p13

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                you can get a chipped ecu...you can use the P28 (i believe) and chip it using hondata, or uberdata or what not. as far as you only making 140hp at the wheels....ummm im confused on what engine you have EXACTLY...you have previously stated that you had a "H22a1" which is a USDM 190hp at the crank but not ur saying you have the "H22a" engine which is JDM rated at 200hp at the crank....sooo there is a 10hp difference...have you done a compression/leakdown test on her? what kind of mods have you done to it? if you have a USDM H22a1 automatic...140whp might not be too far off....how many miles on the engine/ check compression.....

Sean
                hondata does not support automatic,

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SMseagren83
                ok...WHAT exaclty are you trying to achieve?? do you think that the speed limiter is crippling your engine performace? ummm dont think so....tell us what you want to achieve with this...is it just cuz you want no speed governer? cuz that would be retarded to do if thats all you want...but to each his own!

Sean

The ecu that we have for the car is an automatic p13 ecu.

Chrome has "claimed" that they were the first to do it, but the problem is, when the stock tune in the p13 is attempted to be opened, it wont even read it.

None of the programs offer a speedometer cut.

What I am looking for, is a program that will :

-eliminate the speedlimiter.
                -allow to tune the fuel /igition maps

We have not tried an automatic p28, if they exist, I dont know.

We have modified numerous manual p13 ecu's

The car hits vtec great, but the speed limiter kicks in, so now we cant spin it enough MPH so we can get a reading that high, we are getting 140 in 2nd gear, but then it goes into the next gear, then stops at 100mph.

Does anyone know of an automatic h22 that has a modified ecu?
                Last edited by BRE Motorsports; 12-30-2005, 03:05 AM.
                Michael Blackwell
                BRE Motorsports
                Blackwell Race Engines
                980-521-2224
                www.BREmotorsports.com

Comment

I dint know there was a difference between the auto and manual P13s, I was under the assumption that the TCU is the only difference between the autos and manuals.

Comment

We are using the same TCU that doesnt need to be changed. But yes, the ECU's are different. If this were a manual, we wouldnt have any problems.
                    Michael Blackwell
                    BRE Motorsports
                    Blackwell Race Engines
                    980-521-2224
                    www.BREmotorsports.com

Comment

Damn, is there any way to tell if you have the manual or auto, serial numbers or something on the ECU?

Comment

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...ht=h22%2A+auto

well there's one worthy of looking at, H22 auto with chipped p28^^^

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95...24771263QQrdZ1
                        and there's an ecu for you - p28 auto - and if you're resiliant enough, I'm sure you might even find one locally if you know where to call!

remember search is your friend, both here AND on the web :tu

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

well we still need to
                          find a program that will :

-eliminate the speedlimiter.
                          -allow to tune the fuel /igition maps

on the p13

Comment

i'll have to do some research but just FYI i do have an auto p28 sitting right next to me and i know for a fact that uberdata does work on automatics, does eliminate the speed limiter, and does allow tuning of the fuel and ignition maps.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                            X