Srry that i bailed on you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Srry that i bailed on you

Yes to anyone on this site that i have tried to buy somthing from and didnt it suxs cause it messes up ur sell, i would have the money then somthing would come up like med bills and stuff for the kids. Now i have gotten a few things like a h23a head and a intake mani thx for that. But from now on if i want somthing i will make sure i have the money and not depend on the checks coming up.

and.....
    i love this site lol =D

~Cole~

Comment

eh prolly didnt make sense im bad at explaining things... i was just thinking..

~Cole~

Comment

story of me and trying to buy xboxes from craigslist.

mother fucker said he'd resever it for me for like 2 days, ended up giving it to his neice. thanks for wasting my time you dick head.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          story of me and trying to buy xboxes from craigslist.

mother fucker said he'd resever it for me for like 2 days, ended up giving it to his neice. thanks for wasting my time you dick head.

ahaahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

hmmm interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by XStrategicDeath
              Yes to anyone on this site that i have tried to buy somthing from and didnt it suxs cause it messes up ur sell, i would have the money then somthing would come up like med bills and stuff for the kids. Now i have gotten a few things like a h23a head and a intake mani thx for that. But from now on if i want somthing i will make sure i have the money and not depend on the checks coming up.

and.....
              i love this site lol =D

~Cole~
              u should have probably PM'd this message to the ppl with which you have issues....just my 2cents
              DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
              X