Massive ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive ads

Anyone else getting massive ads at the bottom of their page after hitting new post tab? It doesn’t happen every time. But every couple times. I’ve only tried it on my phone, haven’t tried it on my cpu.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

I thought it was Mike's way of raking in more dollars for advertisement.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I haven’t been on here I awhile and just came back and noticed it. Some pages I get up to 4 of them.

Comment

I'm now seeing a massive ad between Straight Success's post and ol blue's. And now that I'm writing this (on a laptop), I'm seeing one below the "Topic Review" bar. Never noticed ads in either place before.
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-11-2019, 03:00 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yep this is all new. I guess Deev got a good deal to help keep this site alive. It’s a tad annoying but if it keeps cb7tuner up I can deal with it.
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
            Yep this is all new. I guess Deev got a good deal to help keep this site alive. It’s a tad annoying but if it keeps cb7tuner up I can deal with it.
            Agreed. Not a bad trade off imo.

Comment

We’re looking into it. It was definitely not intentional! Those things are obnoxious. Sorry guys!

Comment

Well, it would be kinda nice if they gave you a better deal to run the site with more ads, but they should have some options for you to choose as to where the extra full banner ads show up.
                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Additional ads can be placed pretty much anywhere. I just want to keep it as minimal as possible. I initially didn’t even want to use picture ads, but the text-only didn’t even come close to covering the operating costs.
                  The ads are actually owned by Pandemic, and all revenue goes directly to the hosting costs. I know they don’t generate much.

Comment

Working...
                  X