fellow tuners will feel my pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fellow tuners will feel my pain

Very few of you (very very few!) will kno me, my name is will aka 91f22a4philly and i hvae had some bad luck for the past 7 months until just recently (thnks to xczechboyx )....well from the begining i started off with a 91 ex auto coupe(spent 800 and really got ripped off) i drove the car hard evryday nuetral 5grand drops using the gears...basically tearing the car apart just to go fast wish i would hav not done that! after putting new axles brakes rotors and radiator in it i blew the tranny the next day which was about a week ago! and i searched and happen to find the same exact car but 5spd and i jumped at the chance to get it so i jumped on the train and took a trip to maryland to spend 700 for the car of my dreams!!!!! i dont hav pics yet but just picture my car w/out the black rims and the body damage with a muffler system intake and a6 camshaft with the same amount of miles and you have one mean goldish-looking machine and i love it and will treat my cb with the respect it deserves cause this is my second one in less then a year and ill be stomping alot of people but after i hav it running perfect but yea now you u guys/girls know me and if you in the pa/nj/ny arear look me up always looking for fellow cb7ners to cruise with or go to meets so dont be afraid to hit me up again my name is will and the cellie is 215-435-6350...but im back and stronger then ever so look out for the cb coupe with the loud muffler and dying for a new paint job

pics coming asap
    GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

i dont know you..........

Comment

welcome to the site and good luck on your second cb!!!!

Comment

thanks...and i wont kill this one like the last one

Comment

treat my baby well!!
          1991 Cb7 Coupe 5 Speed--SOLD
          2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V-- SOLD
          1994 Acura Legend GS
          Car Pics

Comment

i have entered a new demension

Comment

I guess that's the car xczechboyx sold me the fog lights out of. wewt! And be good to this car! Treat it well and love it!

Comment

At least it's still in the family! I hate when a cb7tuner member sells their car to someone that isn't on the site (and never joins). It's like another good car (sometimes not so good... but whatever) just falls off the face of the earth!

So, are you going to go to the meet on the 23rd of this month?

Comment

hell yea imma be at the meet someone just has to pm me or hit my phone and let me kno where and wut time to be there i think i posted my # on the regional section...besides that i will treat this car way better then the other

not to get off topic but tht auto coupe is going to be parted out b4 the po-po tow it so pm me wit and request and you can come tke it for a cheap prices

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    At least it's still in the family! I hate when a cb7tuner member sells their car to someone that isn't on the site (and never joins). It's like another good car (sometimes not so good... but whatever) just falls off the face of the earth!

So, are you going to go to the meet on the 23rd of this month?
                    welcom to the site, and hope you like your stay later
                    Last edited by 90exaccord; 12-17-2006, 04:19 PM.
                    lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                    "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                    check out my mr thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Working...
                    X