Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other marketplaces besides cb7tuner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other marketplaces besides cb7tuner?

I don't know if this thread is disrespectful to cb7tuner and I don't mean it in any way at all, but is there any other trustworthy marketplaces you guys browse besides cb7tuner's for CB parts? I constantly browse the marketplace for things to buy but it's hardly active and if it is active, it's just the same 5-10 threads being bumped.

I have looked around Craigslist but there's not many CB owners selling stuff around San Jose/ Nor Cal area. Thanks!

CB7Tuner.com isn't a "Marketplace" it's a forum.
    We actually don't even Promote buying and selling within CB7Tuner.com, we just offer it as an unconditional service to our members.

Is there any other places to buy CB parts? - Sure there is:
    Ebay
    Junkyard
    Honda

The real question is what are you looking for, And have you posted it in the WTB's?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

And please edit your signature.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200999
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Yeah of course I know that the marketplace is just a subsection of the actual FORUM that's why I stated "marketplace" a couple times and also the marketplace is a big reason why people go on here too.

Yeah I posted a WTB thread because I'm looking for coil overs but I doubt it's looked at much since there's not much going on in there either.

I look to the marketplace as many others do because it's mainly used parts (cheaper) from other members who I trust for some reason. Ebay, Honda, and Junkyards do not provide that for me so that's why i posted a thread on other "marketplaces".

@dj_ender I edited it lol

Comment

Facebook forum....

No one has coilovers for sale cause they keep them. I look there all the time.

Jfrost? Jackfrostwhite? Or no relation?
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Would you mind telling me what the faebook page is called specifically? Thanks!

No relation, my name starts with a J, i own a frost white accord and my favorite number is 7 so there ya go

Comment

Cb7tuner...that's the name of the Facebook page

Comment

Working...
              X