Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is This freaking real!!! WARNING Very GRAPhIC ****NWS***

http://forum.goregrish.com/video-and...w-beheading.3/
    Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

dude its fucked up in mexico.. I didnt watch it because I know the outcome. A couple months back I made the mistake of watching something similar. 6 women kneeling hands bound behind their back..just waiting..then out of nowhere some fuck comes up with a machete and starts sawing their fucking heads off, after that they chopped them up all within like 3 minutes. Im pretty desensitized but that shit really fucked with me. 6 beautiful people there one minute and the next theyre a pile of heads legs arms and torsos. majorly fucked up. made me grateful for everything I have even when things get really shitty its all a million times better than what those women went through. If theres a God I hope he has a special plan for those murdering fucks. If I had the resources Id go carpet bomb all the cartels hangouts. Or conjure up an undead Machete and set him loose on them. BLAH!

I see though this was done to cartel members and not innocents..which is ok.. but it would have been better for justice to be carried out so all the people effected by these scumbags would have some sort of retribution
    Last edited by illinois_erik; 01-27-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

well... that is a first for me.

Comment

go check out r/watchpeopledie

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

yea mexico is pretty fucked up right now....and my mom wants to go back to cancun. however all the bad things are happening to people who have dealt with the cartel. if you mind your own business and stay out of thier way then they won't harm you.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yeah I've seen that one before. Pretty jacked up. Id personally take the chainsaw over rusty machete. I think the main cartel gangs are the zetas and i forgot the other one.

Actually suprized how little people bleed when they're beheaded and dismembered.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

god dammit I read it and everything why did I watch it

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                dude its fucked up in mexico.. I didnt watch it because I know the outcome. A couple months back I made the mistake of watching something similar. 6 women kneeling hands bound behind their back..just waiting..then out of nowhere some fuck comes up with a machete and starts sawing their fucking heads off, after that they chopped them up all within like 3 minutes. Im pretty desensitized but that shit really fucked with me. 6 beautiful people there one minute and the next theyre a pile of heads legs arms and torsos. majorly fucked up. made me grateful for everything I have even when things get really shitty its all a million times better than what those women went through. If theres a God I hope he has a special plan for those murdering fucks. If I had the resources Id go carpet bomb all the cartels hangouts. Or conjure up an undead Machete and set him loose on them. BLAH!
                Never seen nothing like it I thought it was fake for some reason

I see though this was done to cartel members and not innocents..which is ok.. but it would have been better for justice to be carried out so all the people effected by these scumbags would have some sort of retribution
                Def agree

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                yea mexico is pretty fucked up right now....and my mom wants to go back to cancun. however all the bad things are happening to people who have dealt with the cartel. if you mind your own business and stay out of thier way then they won't harm you.
                This Cartel thing is nuts

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                Yeah I've seen that one before. Pretty jacked up. Id personally take the chainsaw over rusty machete. I think the main cartel gangs are the zetas and i forgot the other one.

Actually suprized how little people bleed when they're beheaded and dismembered.
                I was surprised to....
                Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

WOW! That's why I don't head down south!
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

I dont know what is worse, the fact that these fuckers live on land that is connected to our country and we don't care, or that they themselves don't care.

Its outrageous that we have so much invested in the other half of the world, and completely ignore our neighbor to the south. I mean, so many of our citizens have family their, how is it not our problem? How many Americans die because of it? The cartels specifically. Not the drugs they sell, I mean just the cartel violence specifically. How many of our citizens have to die before we care?

How many times are people butchered trying to illegally come to our countrty, or forced int prostitution to pay off their "Coyote" to get here. Its a fucked up humanitarian issue for us to be so blind about.

Not to mention, in Africa, shit like this happens to entire villages. Hundreds of people, butchered in a night. S. Sudan is on the edge of becoming the next Rwanda. Why nobody cares about that is beyond me. How is it that we are willing to bring these people to our country, afford them and their children, introduce them into our society and bare the burden of the issues created by all of that, but we cannot find the resources to allow these people to live happilly in their own land that is rich with natural resources and screaming to be developed.

Just empower these fucking people, jesus christ. Why so many people die by machete is beyond me.

In todays world, that just shouldn't be happening. In Mexico, Sudan, wherever. Jesus, fuck.

It shouldn't matter where it happens. I bet more people died by machete in the last month (worldwide) than the number of people killed in the 9-11 attack and look at how we responded to that. Think about how many Sudanese/African immigrants legally living in America, are related to the people being butchered in Sudan? There are millions of African immigrants, and their families are subjected to this shit. Of course, those citizens of America, their interests should be in mind as well. Same coule be said about Hispanic legal residents.

Mexico, C.A.R., S.Sudan. Just those three places, I bet 4,000-6,000 people were butchered last month. The Gov in S.Sudan has given assessments that "many thousands" had been butchered.

WTF? Why nobody cares? I mean, we can find VIDEOS floating around online of just about all of it.

But, no action?

Sorry about my rant, but, this kind of shit rubs me the wrong way. So many people of America are affected by the situation in Mexico and in Africa. Enough people that it should matter. If there are 11 million undocumented hispanic people in America, aren't they a category of "interest" or "resident" all in itself that should be considered? Shouldn't it atleast be a part of the conversation? I mean, they are already here and integrated into our societies across the country. At one point there were enough same sex couples/people that the laws needed to be reconsidered right? I mean, they all wanted shit that was illegal, and enough of them started showing up that there was a human element to the situation that forced us to change as a society, one way or another dealing with the new realities of the world. The 11 million people are likely related to many other millions of people on both sides of the boarder, and all of them are affected by this savagely gross neglect and complete disregard by our government. They should be considered in these kinds of situations/strategies and how to react. Its naiive to think that our country is not affected by the cartel situation in Mexico.

Im sure most of these immigrants would be just fine and dandy living in their own countries if they had clean water, a place to get a reliable job and stability in their lives to the point of being comfortable with normalcy.

If we could find Osama Bin Hiden, we can figure out WTF is up with these cartels and shut it down. Same could be said about these militias all over the world that are literally just marching on villages and forcing people to join them or be butchered.

I mean, if you want to wear the world police badge, you SHOULD wear it proudly and apply your agenda evenly.
                    Last edited by toycar; 01-28-2014, 11:11 AM.
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                      Those 11 million people are likely related to many other millions of people on both sides of the boarder, and all of them are affected by this savagely gross neglect and complete disregard by our government.

If we could find Osama Bin Hiden, we can figure out WTF is up with these cartels and shut it down.
                      That's cute. You say that like you trust the government and believe America still stans for something.

It's only going to get worse. Everywhere. It'll all be in our back yards eventually, nothing you can do about it besides try to prepare.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

That's cute. You say that like you trust the government and believe America still stans for something.

It's only going to get worse. Everywhere. It'll all be in our back yards eventually, nothing you can do about it besides try to prepare.

LOL

Yeah, I know. Cute.

I agree 100% with everything you said. I really do.

I also think its disguisting that this is what the world has come to. I was born in an era that to be American meant something. Now-a-days, welp, you know how it is.

No need for me to rant anymore.

Its a fucking shame, thats all.
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

its pretty sad to watch this. my dad is from the provinces of Durango and its such a beautiful place. we were a little hesitant to go last year because of shit like this but we went anyway

The town that he lived in was a very close knit community with parties and festivals every couple of months. These small towns consist of only 40 houses or less but now have at least 1 giant house owned by a cartel member. People of these towns dont like the fact that that the mafia is in their town town but that would mean going against an army of murderers and psychopaths.

I hope one day this is all resolved and watch all these murdering bastards go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                            its pretty sad to watch this. my dad is from the provinces of Durango and its such a beautiful place. we were a little hesitant to go last year because of shit like this but we went anyway

The town that he lived in was a very close knit community with parties and festivals every couple of months. These small towns consist of only 40 houses or less but now have at least 1 giant house owned by a cartel member. People of these towns dont like the fact that that the mafia is in their town town but that would mean going against an army of murderers and psychopaths.

I hope one day this is all resolved and watch all these murdering bastards go to hell.
                            Great example of what I am talking about.

Are you not a citizen?

Shouldn't your concerns, also be the concerns of our gov?

Aren't there thousands, if not millions of people just like you with family in these parts of the world?

Doesn't this affect you and your family? Isn't your family American as well? So, there you go.

Mass butterfly effect type stuff going on here, but, being blind to this shit does affect our society. Our gov should care, even though they don't.

Comment

hey im already there...bug out bag, gun, ammo, bug out vehicle with artic camo already wrapped.

when it hits the fan, im ready and everybody else will be scrambling or dead.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X