Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My first pic post... 93 Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first pic post... 93 Ex

Hey there guys the name is Arnold, some people call me famous or godson or just Arnold. I'm been in this site for a while now when I had my 91 Ex sedan working. Now I have a 93 Ex sedan that recently purchased. So I decided to post some pictures for my first time.

I bought her around 3 months ago from a little tow yard they had it on Craigslist for a thousand so I manage to buy it for eight bills...

I like everything about her especially that it's a manual.
    The only thing that bothered me. The leather is kinda ripped off and has some rust spots. Thankfully the body is in pretty good shape besides the to rust spots...

RUST SPOTS <-------

PICS ALL CLEAN <-----

Sweet find, I would have loved to have found an EX when I bought my car, especially for only $150 more than I paid for my LX. I will have leather, 5 speed manual and rear disks one day.
    Last edited by talonted1990; 08-18-2015, 09:42 PM. Reason: corrected text

Comment

What's up

What's up Arnold? I love the leather and the paint looks like it will buff out nicely .

Comment

Thanks Talonted 1990, I definitely got lucky because now N day's it is really hard to find a cb7 sedan with manual transmission. Especially like you mention with rear disc brakes. The good thing is that there's a lot of guys here that are very knowledgeable and helpful that have done rear disc conversions. I notice your cb7, she looks like the twin sister of my Ex.

I also notice you're planning to do the rear disc conversion soon, can't wait to see your conversion.

It took me 6 months searching Craigslist to find 92 - 93 Ex. These are the other two I found. I wanted to buy either or but the one in the first picture. The guy that was selling it did not want to sell it to me even though I had the money I don't know what he was thinking.

The one in the second picture was super clean I just didn't have enough money at the moment...

Comment

Originally posted by matt_m1 View Post
          What's up Arnold? I love the leather and the paint looks like it will buff out nicely .
          Hey there matt_m1, welcome to the site. Thanks for the nice comment. Leather seats are pretty alright I just need to redo the rear and replace the driver side seat. It would be nice to buff the car but I don't think it has any more clear coat left. What kind of cb7 do you drive if I may ask.

Comment

The one with the factory fogs would have been a good one to buy also, the price seems close to what I see them go for these days. I can't seem to find a decent coupe for a good price.

Comment

93 ex project

Originally posted by FAMOUS_GODSON View Post
              Hey there matt_m1, welcome to the site. Thanks for the nice comment. Leather seats are pretty alright I just need to redo the rear and replace the driver side seat. It would be nice to buff the car but I don't think it has any more clear coat left. What kind of cb7 do you drive if I may ask.
              I have a 93 ex automatic with a rebuilt tcu and she shifts great. I have a thread here on the beginner image forum titled 93 ex project.

Comment

Looks nice, can' t wait to see more.

Comment

Working...
                X