Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Front door assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front door assembly

I'm having no sound from my front passenger side door on my ex-r. (se in most countries i believe) I also hear water dripping inside the door when it rains which is clearly a related problem. Anyway i cannot find any instructions for dis-assembling the doors online. Is a special tool needed to unhook clips?

Nope just pull firmly
    You could get a panel popper if you wanted to be extra careful.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by blucb7 View Post
      I also hear water dripping inside the door when it rains which is clearly a related problem.
      That is normal. Every car is like that... You have drains on the bottom of the door skin to let the water pass through...

Comment

k thanks guys but i dont hear the water in my other door to the same degree because i found my weather stripping has ripped by the mirror allowing all water inside from the window. Anyway i popped out the speaker and had a look at the wiring which seems fine but still no sound. Im thinking the speaker may have been wet but it should still work a little bit no?

Comment

Shouldn't the speaker be separately sealed off in the door? You probably just blew it out or it decided to die.

Comment

Water could cause some electrical damage, but before you get too far along, COMPLETELY fix that leak. In regards to "how to" when dismantling the vehicle, i HIGHLY recommend Haynes Auto Manuals, they show you how to do just about anything on your car. They run about $20 and most auto parts stores have them for our cars on hand.
            Current
            1992 Accord EX 5-speed Sedan
            Rosewood Brown
            1992 Accord EX 5-Speed Sedan
            Arcadia Green

Previous
            1992 Accord EX 5-Speed Sedan
            Bordeaux
            1993 Accord LX 5-Speed Sedan
            Bordeaux

Comment

Working...