Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pwnprone View Post
    33, I've done just about everything a guy can do for a living, save serve in the military, or public service. I'm currently out of work after an oilfield layoff in my area, but I mostly either weld, or work on an oilfield drilling rig. I was practically raised in a garage, and on the racetrack, but this is my first import, and first time NOT tossing out fuel injection systems in favor of a carb. XD
    are you a Rough Neck lol

im 35 and i work at an Amazon distribution center. i ship the stuff, that you guys order, out.

Ride List
    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Im 21 and I am a assistant manger at zaxbys

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I'm 19 and a college student/part time dishwasher.

Comment

29 - Financial Analyst
          "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

It's funny... seeing everyone's age, all the posts (smart and not) all seem to make sense now!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It's funny... seeing everyone's age, all the posts (smart and not) all seem to make sense now!
              ^That.

I'm 21 and I work in a restaurant as a server.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
              I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem View Post
                are you a Rough Neck lol

im 35 and i work at an Amazon distribution center. i ship the stuff, that you guys order, out.
                not to stray off topic, but yes I am! You'd be surprised at the misinterpretations that phrase gets though, so I don't normally toss it out there in a public forum

Comment

My buddy is a rough-neck in South Dakota. Makes fuckin' BANK. Tough job though...gotta be all that is man.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I am 36 and work for an oil field services company. Not a rough neck, fraccin. I don't think I could be a rough neck, but have never tried it.

I also did 18 years in the USN/USNR but am out now.

My wife is 39 (she drives my old '90 LX sedan) and is a waitress.

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

Comment

19 - Wireless Engineer/ College Student

Click For MRT

Comment

I'm 20, I've had my car since spring of 2010, started an automotive program in 2009 knew nothing about cars, started working as a lube tech in Tire kingdom in 2010 resigned 3 months later lol, in march of 2011 they called me to go back and I did send quit a month later again, place sucks!
                        Applied at my local Honda dealer 2 days after I quit tire kingdom my brother in law got me a job at a patio furniture place 2 Weeks later then Honda called but I declined, after 3 months I took a position sand blasting and I make pretty good money now but haven't sowed much love to my coupe:/ i'm starting to though
                        And to make a little money on the side I powder coat for other people in the Honda scene now i'm also learning how to tig weld might come in handy some day
                        Well that's my story

Comment

Im 31(32 later this year). I work 2 jobs. 1 fulltime job as a production laborer @ a rubber factory. ( we make foam ribber not dick wrappers) I also wash dishes on the side for some of that "non-ya-business" money.

Got a wife a kid and a house.

Comment

im currently 22, work as part seller in a Canadian tire store. waiting this summer to finish my plumbing heating court.

Comment

25...stay at home father, for my two beautiful baby boys. The wife brings home the bacon...

Comment

I'm 29, and currently a stay at home Mom to 3 boys.

My last job kicked ass.
                                I was a stationer, I made hand-made invitations. The people whom ordered these were dropping 5-600 dollars for about 150-250 invites per event. At Christmas season, invoices totaled into the thousands. The recession killed that company.

But I have done SO many different kinds of work...
                                At one point, I even did day labor. I did commercial roofing, landscaping, (and pretty much anything they would let me do on a construction site.)

I have worked at Tire Kingdom, Victoria's Secret, and a Residential Engineering firm.

If I could make money, while being an Artistic Person, that is what I would like to do.
                                Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Working...
                                X