Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
      I believe it does have rear discs, but I'm not 100% sure about the prop valve...

Adhit, does the car come with ABS? As far as I can remember I don't think they do, but I could be wrong..

Ahh I remember back in the day when the '92 CB first came out..I couldn't stop playing with the PFM lol comes from the factory yo!

Anyways, after you do all the things you just listed above the car should feel different..and if not, then just keep advancing the timing and put higher octane gas

Ronald
      It does not come with ABS too bad. LOL the PFM, I always do that whenever I park the car in the garage.

Comment

Things that I am going to install and add tomorrow morning.

And of course the APEXI N1 , the front one first.

Comment

Bosch Super 4 and open air filter installed and I can feel a gain in power. What I need now is the NGK power cable. And an Oil change.

Tomorrow I might install the coilover.

Comment

I am dissapointed with my Apexi N1 coilover. The lowest height setting for the coilover is the same height as my stock shocks and springs. Is it possible that dual springs make the height of the car higher?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Yea it probably does. Those dont lowero the crap out of your car unfortunately. At least the ride is stiffer I hope. You might be able to take out the helper springs and lower it more.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                Yea it probably does. Those dont lowero the crap out of your car unfortunately. At least the ride is stiffer I hope. You might be able to take out the helper springs and lower it more.
                Yea, I hope so. The ride is stiff though. I am guessing by taking out the helper springs, I will gain a drop of approx 2.5cm max. Well it is better than nothing. My previous front passenger shock & springs was out of alignment. So that was the reason I install my Apexi. I will take picture of the ride with the Apexi.

Comment

Here is the picture of the installed Apexi N1 with dual springs at the lowest setting (front side).

Then I started taking off the helper spring.

Here are the picture after I took off the helper spring, FYI I have not install the rear side yet. It still has approx 1.25" left to the lowest setting and yet I could not bring out my car from the garage since it was stuck. So I had to raise it a little bit.

This was after I raised the setting a little bit, and the coilover has approx 1.5" left to the lowet setting.

I am planning to install the rear one soon.

Comments are welcome.

Comment

that looks much better man
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Ballinnnnnnnn

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I just installed the rear passenger side shock + coilover. And I was right about the length of the shock, my SM4 strut is longer approx 10cm than the apexi. As you can see from the pictures below. The diameter of the shock also different, the diameter of the apexi shock is approx 42mm or 46mm.

Comment

looks good man. where do yall be finging these coilovers from and at what price? lol.

Comment

The CB looks blue here...

Last edited by Julianachos; 04-14-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              looks good man. where do yall be finging these coilovers from and at what price? lol.
                              I got it from a local automotive forum, for a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                                The CB looks blue here...

yeah, maybe from the WB setting of the camera.

Comment

Working...
                                X