No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took some cell phone pics on a whim and i think they turned out decent. Also got my new hood pins in the mail although I don't know when I'll get around to installing them.

Comment

This is one mean looking Accord, Nice Dyno numbers too.
      CB7TUNER.com
      Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

love this car! where did you pick up the radius rods from?

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
          This is one mean looking Accord, Nice Dyno numbers too.
          Thanks!
          Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
          love this car! where did you pick up the radius rods from?
          The rods came with the traction bar from innovative. Good stuff too. Very solid.

Comment

What are you running for springs/struts or coilovers?

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Right now I'm just on arospeed lowering springs and stock struts. It's something I need to address.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                Right now I'm just on arospeed lowering springs and stock struts. It's something I need to address.
                There's a site with a sale on yellows right now. $475 shipped!
                http://www.tunersports.com/koni-spor...p4_p19682.html
                Last edited by Lucien; 03-28-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

That's not a bad price at all. Unfortunately I just had to drop about that much on a new set of cams for my truck since the current ones were damaged. I'm really trying to get that thing back on the road soon; it's so much fun to drive.

In other news, hood pins are installed. I ended up removing the hood catch so that opening the hood isn't such a hassle anymore. The locks are really nice and actuate smoothly. Picked up a valve cover gasket kit and a passenger side axle so I can do a bit more maintenance. I think my brake master cylinder has gone bad since brake fluid is disappearing from the reservoir and not reappearing at any typical junction. It also seems that my wideband sensor has already gone bad which is kind of frustrating.

Anyways, here's a picture.

Comment

Did a little micro-tuck while I was doing the valve cover gasket to get rid of the stock plastic bracket and clean it up a little.

Also came across a really decent deal on a set of Omni Power coilovers so I went ahead and picked them up. I've already gone and wire wheeled the rust down and sprayed the springs black so it looks half way decent going in. I realize they aren't the springs that originally came with them but they are the same spring rates. Also decided to get rid of the extended top hats since I would've had to cut the upper mounting point to get the top hats to stick through properly (that and they were interfering with the strut itself). One of the bottom portions seems to have been replaced before but I don't foresee it causing me any issues.

Comment

Got tuned last night. Gained 10whp from just the base map alone. VTEC engages at 4300 now with a shift light at 7400. Mid range I gained almost 40hp and the additional torque makes getting out of a corner without dropping a gear much easier.

Comment

Got tuned last night. Gained 10whp from just the base map alone. VTEC engages at 4300 now with a shift light at 7400. Mid range I gained almost 40hp and the additional torque makes getting out of a corner without dropping a gear much easier.
                        Wow! That's huuuuuuge. Graph pics?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

This is the only picture I have currently. That's just the base map versus the first dial in pull. I can try and get a print out of the baseline versus the final on Monday since the dyno is right next door to my work place.
                          Last edited by Mike1357; 09-19-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Haven't checked your thread out in a while, but glad I did. I love this car, the styling, mods, everything just works man. Still digging that RB spoiler and URAS vent. Was reading thru the other pages, and I realized it does remind me of Ronald's car-and it was an inspiration to me as well. Keep it up!

How are the flares coming? Pics soon I hope.

Comment

This is the only picture I have currently. That's just the base map versus the first dial in pull. I can try and get a print out of the baseline versus the final on Monday since the dyno is right next door to my work place.
                              nice numbers for an all motor setup.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

That must be so much fun. It carries nicely to 7750.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X