No announcement yet.

cfmurray : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I am looking to get a muffler for my car, and I know a lot of people are going to say get Apexi w2 exhuast, but that is too rich for me. So I was looking on ebay. Please take a look, and give me your guys expertise advice. I am looking for something that looks clean, and doesn't sound ricey! Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBX-WS-Unive...5c1a6f&vxp=mtr

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
      209 Stockton/Lodi area.
      Dang you are like down the street from me, lol I am suprised I have not seen your car around!

Comment

Look at what I got today!

Comment

Where did you get the bra?! the box still looks fresh from the dealer lol

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Glad too see it made it too you safe and Sound,Now Slap that Bad Boi On and take Some pix
            Last edited by Jarrett; 01-22-2014, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
              Where did you get the bra?! the box still looks fresh from the dealer lol
              I got it from 90Lx-clusive. On here CB7Tuner.com

Originally posted by 90Lx-clusive View Post
              Lmao!! Glad too see it made it too you safe and Sound,Now Slap that Bad Boi On and take Some pix
              Yup I sure did, thanks

Comment

Here are some phone photos

Comment

Nice Bro! glad too see it on Such a Clean Coupe now all u needs is a nice Lip some fogs and you'd be Killin It!
                  Last edited by Jarrett; 01-22-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Lmao Come too think of it besides that fact you have JDM one piece headlights your coupe reminds me A LOT of my old CB7

Check it Out

Maaaaaaan How I miss My CB....................................

Comment

megan racing type 2 exhaust sounds nice not loud just a deep tone and not expansive

Comment

love your car hope i get mine to be as clean soon
                        1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                        2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 90Lx-clusive View Post
                          Lmao Come too think of it besides that fact you have JDM one piece headlights your coupe reminds me A LOT of my old CB7

Check it Out

Maaaaaaan How I miss My CB....................................
                          hey! it is pretty close to mine. I just need those foglights. I am going to wait until after Aug to get them.

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
                          megan racing type 2 exhaust sounds nice not loud just a deep tone and not expansive

Do you happen to have a clip on youtube or something? I would love to hear it. Also do you happen to know if the sound would be different on an automatic then a manual?

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
                          love your car hope i get mine to be as clean soon
                          Thanks a lot! I am sure with all the inspiration, and help from everyone on CB7Tuner.com you will have a fresh CB very soon!

Comment

Beautiful car man, very very tasteful, what size tires are you running and about how much of a drop do you have those d2's set at? You need some foglights!

Comment

Originally posted by DunKrS View Post
                              Beautiful car man, very very tasteful, what size tires are you running and about how much of a drop do you have those d2's set at? You need some foglights!
                              Thanks, I am running 205/55/15, i have a drop of 2.8 all around. Yes i know, I want some foglights so bad.

Comment

whats up my cappuccino brother...i think im going to go with this tire size because the 195/60/15 that i'm rocking don't look right lol...

i too am a graphic designer
                                1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                                2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X