Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
    I'm liking the blast pipes.
    Thanks man! I love em. I want to get some extra piping so I can go bosozoku when I'm feeling extra.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
      MIG.

Hella custom BLAST PIPES.

How far are those bad boys going to stick out?
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I really like the boso style but keyed down like you have it. Perfect balance of ratty and classy!

Comment

@grumpsy

About 20" give or take

@prelude

Thanks man, that's what I'm going for!

Comment

Car is like 95%. I just need to get a new power steering speed sensor gear cause I went hulk and broke the arm on the old one. I'm not the first to do this so don't flame after that it's connect the battery and starter, clutch cables, and hope for no leaks! I tested out the feel of the clutch, and my god it's day and night. No more fork squeak! I'm excite.

Comment

Comment

Got my speed sensor in, all that's left is the starter, battery, axle nuts when it's on the ground, and transmission grounds. I was quite happy that it only took me 10 minutes to replace the sensor. It's raining hard and I just remembered that I never drilled holes in my boso pipes for drainage..

Comment

Video of exhaust is necessary. Cat or no cat?

Comment

I had a bit of a shudder

She's alive again with an exhaust leak, I have to re-thread a header flange stud.

I will get a video sound thing, after I fix the leak. And mister Josh, I have a cat. I like the earth.

I forgot to plug in the vss cause I was excited and got a cel.

I drove and the thing was popping so hard it shook the car. I replaced that thing in 20 minutes! Should've made a how-to.

Comment

I wanted to know before hand so I would have an idea what to expect. Curiosity has struck me.

Comment

It's actually not that loud at all, nor is it raspy. It's mean. I'll get you a sound clip next week if I get the time! I'm really just glad to have my car back. Damn clutch disc ruining my week.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABT19Akkpts

Sorry for the bad video, I had to fix my new Subaru I picked up for 500$. It's an 01 outback.

Comment

Khalfani said to get a WOT clip so I'll do that tomorrow.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWNTnqoZvq8

Second sound clip at wot

Comment

I think it sounds pretty good myself. I'd get a better idea of the tone with the camera several feet back.

Comment

Working...
                                X