F22Chris : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    I think it sounds pretty good myself. I'd get a better idea of the tone with the camera several feet back.
    I'll do that tomorrow, I have to bang on part of the exhaust shield for that damn squeak too. It's a bit embarrassing riding around with the noise..

Comment

That's JDM YO. hopefully 802cb7 looks at that.

Comment

Got the longest pipes at work to see what it looked like. I laughed.

And another sound clip from farther back for better tone quality.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UySokme3Gw

It's not a good video, but my trees are pretty!

Comment

That doesn't look as bad as I thought it would...yes I imagined it with longer pipes.

If you did a diesel swap, it would be cool af with the black smoke. *random thought

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
            That doesn't look as bad as I thought it would...yes I imagined it with longer pipes.

If you did a diesel swap, it would be cool af with the black smoke. *random thought
            TDI swapped accord would be interesting. Good gas mileage too. But the catalyst system for diesels are insane.

And yeah. If I were to run around like that, I'd just get one pipe and cut it in half. That's too much! It was fun though.

Comment

I think this goes better with the car than splattered primary colors.

Comment

Done.

Comment

Cleaned my egr ports and valve.

Hopefully I can pass emissions now. Gonna get a new cat as well.

Comment

LMAO you should keep those pipes on when you go for your emission test. Those pipes would keep people off your ass at a red light though.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Emissions preparation FTW.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                        LMAO you should keep those pipes on when you go for your emission test. Those pipes would keep people off your ass at a red light though.
                        It would keep them off my ass. I let my foot off a bit and roll back on purpose at stops too for that very reason!

And yeah Khal, ftw. Let me know about your cleaning if you want my help. Probably free Sunday, man. There's a Honda dealership off 78 towards Stone Mountain if you wanna check if they have port plugs!

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                          I think this goes better with the car than splattered primary colors.

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                          Done.

Looks friggin awesome... Different and a job well done.

Comment

Thanks, man. I figured tank status for the car more. And the 0205 actually has meaning so i like it much better.

Comment

Excellent idea on the valve cover

Comment

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
                                Excellent idea on the valve cover
                                Thanks, man

Comment

Working...
                                X