MR.PHIL : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudeboy5
    damn that much HP? thats freakin crazy, u have to let me race it against e-walks SRT.
    ,we should see

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Good luck with this build Phil. Just take your time assembling the engine, make sure you get an oil pressure gauge minimal, oil temperature gauge is nice as well. Your oil psi should not hit past 85 psi fully warmed up and the oil temp should not exceed 250 deg F. Keep an eye on engine coolant temp as well when first driving this motor and constantly check your oil level and for leaks. Get an initial tune to drive it around, naturally aspirated is probably easier for less issues breaking in the motor if possible for you.

Do a leakdown test on all cylinders after about 300 miles of driving on regular non-synthetic oil to get an idea on how well the piston rings seated. You should have 0-5% tested at 100 psi. Anymore than 5% on a new motor is not good. You should only get air leakage past the rings, you'll hear/feel it from the PCV or crankcase breather port.

After all this checks out, then you ready for final dyno tuning. I suggest going in with a fresh set of spark plugs, synthetic oil change and all engine management tools/monitoring devices installed for the tuner to reference.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

wow love the leather! was it a direct fit!?

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
          Good luck with this build Phil. Just take your time assembling the engine, make sure you get an oil pressure gauge minimal, oil temperature gauge is nice as well. Your oil psi should not hit past 85 psi fully warmed up and the oil temp should not exceed 250 deg F. Keep an eye on engine coolant temp as well when first driving this motor and constantly check your oil level and for leaks. Get an initial tune to drive it around, naturally aspirated is probably easier for less issues breaking in the motor if possible for you.

Do a leakdown test on all cylinders after about 300 miles of driving on regular non-synthetic oil to get an idea on how well the piston rings seated. You should have 0-5% tested at 100 psi. Anymore than 5% on a new motor is not good. You should only get air leakage past the rings, you'll hear/feel it from the PCV or crankcase breather port.

After all this checks out, then you ready for final dyno tuning. I suggest going in with a fresh set of spark plugs, synthetic oil change and all engine management tools/monitoring devices installed for the tuner to reference.
          Speechless,Thanks CISCO.
          i appreciate you taking your time to help your boy out with some extremely good advices .
          i will definitely do all that buddy.
          i'll call you up and let you know how thing's going
          BTW,i can't wait to see your NA project

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
            wow love the leather! was it a direct fit!?
            basically yeah

Comment

Noice, I love cb7 coupes.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Mr. Phil your back, finally there is another Phil here...LOL

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
                  Noice, I love cb7 coupes.
                  Coupes are Sexxxy ,well some

Comment

Originally posted by stormblkcb7
                    Mr. Phil your back, finally there is another Phil here...LOL
                    i think you need to change your name buddy , j/k

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                      i think you need to change your name buddy , j/k
                      if you got five dollars I will do it...lol

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

NICE!...so you still have the green sedan right???
                        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                          NICE!...so you still have the green sedan right???
                          Of course buddy,you gotta have a coupe and a Sedan if you're serious about your sh$T
                          thanks though bro

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                            Of course buddy,you gotta have a coupe and a Sedan if you're serious about your sh$T
                            thanks though bro
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

would you look at the H.......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                                would you look at the H.......
                                Wait til' i put up the new pics

Comment

Working...
                                X