Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got two billet optima battery tie downs, custom crank pulley and a fuel distribution block for a WRX for motherfuckin free.

gotta love knowing people.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
      i want some rain . cus my car is dirty,, and i want it to snow in tahoe

Ha, my sister lives in Truckee, she's been complaining about the sun.
      1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        i just got two billet optima battery tie downs, custom crank pulley and a fuel distribution block for a WRX for motherfuckin free.

gotta love knowing people.
        *** I know people too........hook it up wih the battery tie down!
        VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

flywheel comes in thursday! time to schedule an appointment

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
            *** I know people too........hook it up wih the battery tie down!
            shit retails for 20 bucks foo.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

shit Retails For 20 Bucks Foo.
              I Got 5 On It!!

Comment

i'll give you custom motor mount inserts mold patterns for them! that retails for about 2grand
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

i'll give you custom motor mount inserts mold patterns for them! that retails for about 2grand
                  may be going to the junkyard so ill snag some mounts...i actually have the driver's side from Mike's accord so i just need the transmission mount.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

may be going to the junkyard so ill snag some mounts...i actually have the driver's side from Mike's accord so i just need the transmission mount.
                    dood, so i was thinking, if you think you can measure out the specs of everything on what the motor mount inserts are. .. i can just design them out on solidworks then fuqin get a master pattern printed out on a the sla machine, then mold the patter, cast them, and viola! we got a mold to mass produce mount inserts, and to produce them to different durometers for the weak at heart! .lol.

Seriously if we were to pay for this service .. from beginning to end (design to part) i'd say it would cost about $15,000
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

dood, so i was thinking, if you think you can measure out the specs of everything on what the motor mount inserts are. .. i can just design them out on solidworks then fuqin get a master pattern printed out on a the sla machine, then mold the patter, cast them, and viola! we got a mold to mass produce mount inserts, and to produce them to different durometers for the weak at heart! .lol.

Seriously if we were to pay for this service .. from beginning to end (design to part) i'd say it would cost about $15,000
                      fucking entrepreneurs. ill go dig up those motor mounts and slice them in half.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

*yea I worded that wrong, I didn't mean for free, I just ment sell one to me, cheaper than 20 of course.
                        VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmmmm....
                          http://bend.craigslist.org/ctd/987652422.html
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaCB7 View Post
                            *yea I worded that wrong, I didn't mean for free, I just ment sell one to me, cheaper than 20 of course.
                            you dont even have an optima man,
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

you dont even have an optima man,
                              *planning for the future
                              VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

my custom optima zip-tie battery tie down own's all~!

Comment

Working...
                                X