Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Sony digital camera!!

hey guys,
    Just thought id see if anyone needed a decent digital camera. ive decided to upgrade even though ive only had this one for about 4-5 months tops. Anyhow its a ..... **Sony DSC-S80 Cyber Shot. 4.1Mega Pixel***

i bought it for 289.99+tax @ Best Buy 4-5 months back and id like to get $200 FLAT for it! camera is in EXCELLENT condition, looks brand new still! 220 and ill throw in my 49.99 dollar 512MB Sony memory stick PRO card.

**camera take great pics, lemme know if u need to see some of my pics. ALSO the chrome ring around the lens unscrews and u can buy ADD-ON LENSES such as telephoto/wide angle/filters etc etc!!**

lemme know if anyone is interested. you NW peeps get first dibs before i move it to the rest of the community.

Sean
    Last edited by SMseagren83; 08-31-2006, 12:26 AM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Does it look like this: ?

It includes the memory card, but how about software and cable to connect to the PC? What're the requirements for the PC, as some of us are running dinosaurs?

Oh, and is there a touchscreen on the back, and if so how large?
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Yes, it looks exactly like that picture u found there. $200 does NOT include my 512mb memory stick. the camera DOES have 32mb of internal memory space, but im not gonna throw in the stick for free.

i will include the user manual and USB cable, that also has a audio/video plug in the cable for video editing from the camera.

PC requirments are as follows...
      USB port.
      MMX pentium 200MHz or faster (which u should. 200MHz is ancient!!)
      Windows Media Player for MPEG file playback...

thats all u need! Someone pick this up from me!! lol

Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ok soo how about 200 shipped and ill throw in the 512 memory stick pro card!!!

Comment

Working...
        X