Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Let the fun begin!!! (lots of pics/updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much for springs? nice shit though

Comment

are u asking if im selling them? LOL! i think ur just askin how much i paid, and i paid 168.?? shipped! i thought it was a pretty good deal for some TEIN springs!!

-sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Not bad, I just got a pair of the same springs from ebay for 140 shipped, and those same dics for 110 shipped.

Whered you get all your parts from, and if you dont mind, what they cost. Im looking into getting myself a wideband o2 sensor also, but last I checked theyre kinda pricey.

Anywho... nice parts!

Comment

Originally posted by H22ACB7
          Not bad, I just got a pair of the same springs from ebay for 140 shipped, and those same dics for 110 shipped.

Whered you get all your parts from, and if you dont mind, what they cost. Im looking into getting myself a wideband o2 sensor also, but last I checked theyre kinda pricey.

Anywho... nice parts!
          i got my brakes discs for 125 shipped! pretty damn speedy shipping too! took 2 days total to recieve them! although im waiting on a lot of other stuff! i ordered from www.morepowerracing.com actually! not the wideband though. i got that from a diff site for $370 shipped! wideband O2 and gauge is hella expensive but useful! im gonna be street tuning at first sooo.....yeah

-Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

performance??
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              performance??
              same question too
              coz from your pics, they are typical bolt-on mods or uprgrades. nothing mentioned about some type of engine build-up, unless....
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                same question too
                coz from your pics, they are typical bolt-on mods or uprgrades. nothing mentioned about some type of engine build-up, unless....
                he's trying to be incognito bout it...i was too when I first started my project, but I couldn't help it....anyways, he'll have to post pics of the parts sooner or later or his thread will be no different than most others

Comment

reverse psychology?? LMAO! not gonna work, i got stuff showing up tomorrow and on friday, says FED EX and UPS soo ill put more pics of the parts, and Yes im being hush hush.....im excited but not that excited to spout off all my plans! haha....yeah there are SOME typical bolt ons....but almost all mods use bolts hahaha! so wouldnt almost all mods be "bolt ons" LMAO...kidding....there are waay more parts than just typical i/h/e stuff! I did mention that you would have to keep watchin this thread as stuff comes in to see!! sooo......ur only seeing what i have recieved.....do most people tune there cars with just having i/h/e with an AFC? hmmmm...... hahaha

-Sean

Comment

Spill the beans dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      reverse psychology?? LMAO! not gonna work, i got stuff showing up tomorrow and on friday, says FED EX and UPS soo ill put more pics of the parts, and Yes im being hush hush.....im excited but not that excited to spout off all my plans! haha....yeah there are SOME typical bolt ons....but almost all mods use bolts hahaha! so wouldnt almost all mods be "bolt ons" LMAO...kidding....there are waay more parts than just typical i/h/e stuff! I did mention that you would have to keep watchin this thread as stuff comes in to see!! sooo......ur only seeing what i have recieved.....do most people tune there cars with just having i/h/e with an AFC? hmmmm...... hahaha

-Sean
                      Dang it! He got me...thought it'd work.....you....you're good you

Looking forward to seeing what you got planned, which more peeps showed that enthusiasm and carried their plans through. Glad you could join us!! Finally getting this "all-motor" sub-forum going

Let me know if you need help, info, etc or just wondering what the best price on some part is...I'm a pack-rat of info

Comment

actually i do have a couple quesions for ya HondaFan.....ill PM you later when i get back from the store! appreciate your support man!! glad i could join such a great forum..with cool peeps! As for the rest of you....just wait and see!!! check tomorrow and friday.....and the rest is all showing up next week!! then install!! im a lil behind schedule with the installs but shippments havent been ontime and im headed to pullman for my buddy's 21 run for the weekend.,...so i have to postpone the install! will have suspension and rims/tires installed thursday night!!

-Sean

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          actually i do have a couple quesions for ya HondaFan.....ill PM you later when i get back from the store! appreciate your support man!! glad i could join such a great forum..with cool peeps! As for the rest of you....just wait and see!!! check tomorrow and friday.....and the rest is all showing up next week!! then install!! im a lil behind schedule with the installs but shippments havent been ontime and im headed to pullman for my buddy's 21 run for the weekend.,...so i have to postpone the install! will have suspension and rims/tires installed thursday night!!

-Sean
                          yea, we call get busy, PM away I say...lata

Comment

Those wheels are flippn sick man.....and tein suspension is BALLER!
                            1991 Honda Accord Ex
                            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

OOOOk , suspension-stage 1 is complete (still have rear strut tower, front strut tower, and lower tie bar to add) but yeah pics will be up shortly!!!

Comment

OK its OFFICIAL! stage-1 of suspension upgrade is done!! just the springs, shocks, and rims/tires are installed! iM INSTALLING the DC SPORTS lower tie bar, and two (front/rear) DC SPORTS upper strut bars tomorrow!! enjoy the pics....dont flame on the setup it does have to settle since its JUST installed!!! feedback is appreciated! good or bad! latas all!!
                                This is the old setup (stock shocks with sprint springs)

These are pics of the NEW SETUP (KYB Gr2 & TEIN springs)!! out with the old and in with the new!!! woohoo! hey that ryhmed

This is a pic of the rear setup with the spring/shocks/new rims and tires installed!!(yes my car is dusty/dirty...ill get new shots when i wash her!)

hope u enjoy this and more to come!!
                                -Sean

Comment

Working...
                                X