No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sheeeit, ill have engine parts soon to follow! dont u worry! N/A ftw! lmao! ITBs?? nothing wrong with a lil JDM flava too

yeah ur engine needs a valvetrain upgrade...all ur 7k+ revving in the F22B woot!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i wanna see some more pictures of this beast.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        i wanna see some updated pics. what new stuff do you have piled up?
        bahahaha. the parts are making their way onto the car finally. new pics up by the weekend. few items installed!! but ur just gonna have to wait.

i honestly havent been ordering much, just 2 things recently. both interior pieces.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Awesome ride man I like everything that you have done to it those sidemarkers look cool too

Comment

this car is hawt!

Comment

dude did you figure out your drl issue?
              HAHA, yes and no. yes i figured out what caused my corner light to go out, which i had orignally thought was caused by my DRL module since i had just re-done the headlight wiring and wrapped my harness up.

BUT, that was also the SAME day i wired by sidemarkers.....and turns out it had nothing to do with my DRL and i had accidentally cut one of my corner light ground wires....i have no idea how.

so yeah...embarrassing to say. corner light is fixed and i had to get more connectors and wires from work so i can re-wire in the DRL module.....again.

i want it installed by this sunday for the meet. we will see....ima bust ass and work on my car fri/saturday after work.

**HondaGuy1212 & 93accordCB7-- thanks for the compliments, its nice to see that people are recognizing the hard work put into my car. thanks again
              Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-04-2006, 10:41 PM.

Comment

gorgeous car! me = jealous

www.aznkid.com

Comment

Originally posted by aznkid.com
                  gorgeous car! me = jealous
                  thanks man!!! that means a lot. i actually thing ur car is b-e-a-u-tiful!! in fact u put ur car next to mine, itll put mine to shame!!

ill have to get the updated pics up sooner i think, with all these requests!!

Comment

love it good sir.
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      thanks man!!! that means a lot. i actually thing ur car is b-e-a-u-tiful!! in fact u put ur car next to mine, itll put mine to shame!!
                      Heh, you should drive up to Ottawa so I can do a photoshoot of our cars together

www.aznkid.com

Comment

wow, you, aznkid.com, and timmy0tool should do a shoot together! hoooooootttttt!

car is a beaut man. you need more pics!

is the DRL module hooked up yet?

Comment

he needs anything dohc under that hood. vtec or not. lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by aznkid.com
                            Heh, you should drive up to Ottawa so I can do a photoshoot of our cars together

id love to do that!! except how far is ottawa from seattle. HAHAHA

Originally posted by k-mart
                            wow, you, aznkid.com, and timmy0tool should do a shoot together! hoooooootttttt!

car is a beaut man. you need more pics!

is the DRL module hooked up yet?
                            yeah it would be!! lol, their cars are crazy sexy! the DRLs will be hooked up again this weekend. ill have MORE pics up on sunday, fer sure!!! thanks for the compliment man!!!

Comment

yO, its the end of the weekend, wheres the updated pics sean?
                              i'm waiting too. btw, didn't you buy the Odyssey battery and custom tray? get those pics up.
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

always love this car. btw whats your transmission?

imma dick.....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X