• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so dope! u knew that tho

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      yeah it would be!! lol, their cars are crazy sexy! the DRLs will be hooked up again this weekend. ill have MORE pics up on sunday, fer sure!!! thanks for the compliment man!!!
      Yo, you get anything done on your heap? Let's see those DRL's man! C'mon, you didn't waste the weekend did you?!
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

haha i can vouch that he was working on making a new harness for those and attempting making a new one for his aem wideband, sean aren't you supposed to be selling your rims soon?
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

look great, headlights look
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            yO, its the end of the weekend, wheres the updated pics sean?
            HAHAHA! i know...i know! im slackin! i GOT a couple pics of the DRLs working. took me 2 hours to make my harness and get it all workin. didnt get to wash the car thats why the *NEW* pics arent uploaded today!

turns out im selling the DRLs and moving on to HIDs i just dont like the functionality of them and what u get....

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
            i'm waiting too. btw, didn't you buy the Odyssey battery and custom tray? get those pics up.
            YUP! i still have the custom tray and the info u gave me. i was waiting to install it when i do the H22 along with the MSD and such. i PROMISE to have the pictures uploaded tomorrow after i get home from work.

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
            always love this car. btw whats your transmission?

imma dick.....
            zach! u ARE a dick, j/k! u know what tranny i have, and u also know its changing...thanks all to Cory!

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            so dope! u knew that tho
            thanks man, that means a TON coming from you! how is ur car coming along. i need an update from you!

Originally posted by blackice
            haha i can vouch that he was working on making a new harness for those and attempting making a new one for his aem wideband, sean aren't you supposed to be selling your rims soon?
            haha yeah, i spent 2-3 hours on the DRL harness just to make it all plug-n-play in case i needed to take it out. which you know, i AM ALREADY! oh well! HID?? yes please!

and yes, HOPEFULLY the tech at work is gonna buy the wheels. the service manager was there so he couldnt mount my wheels to see if he liked them.

seems like i have 3 different wiring projects going. LUDE cluster/AEM wideband fix/DRL (finished). blah!!

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
            look great, headlights look
            THANKS!!!

thanks for all the compliments everyone! makes me wanna continue working on the car! will upload pics tomorrow after work and a car wash!

Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

finally got to washing her today.... too bad i ran out of daylight to snap pics of the "small" couple additions ive added. ill try to get them tomorrow but i thought this pic was kinda neat. too bad i f'd up and u can see the cam in it.

enjoy

and another attempt...kinda crappy! oh well
              Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-23-2006, 10:55 PM.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I LIKE ALOT

Comment

you need a tripod sean. long time exposure pwns you.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    you need a tripod sean. long time exposure pwns you.

those are quick snaps with the old crappy song cyber shot camera. it works for now and the pics turn out pretty nice for a 4.1 point and shoot camera.

ill have to take actuall pictures of the car tomorrow. gotta prove cory i cleaned up the rear fog. that and the JDM "golden eagle" emblems are on too.

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    I LIKE ALOT
                    thank ya thank ya!
                    Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-23-2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

you mean the cuff links?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        you mean the cuff links?

THESE are NOT cuff links! gosh! although id take some honda cuff links. j/k!

Comment

Sweet, crazy clean, crazy japanese, Chill
                          FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                          Pm meX
                          I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                          H22A Swap
                          I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4
                            Sweet, crazy clean, crazy japanese, Chill
                            actually she is CRAZY dirty right now. and yes i am crazy 1/2 japanese. how did ya know??

Comment

man you are such a tease with pics dood it isnt even funny!!

is that drl module still for sale?? let me go look cuz if its plug and play and ready to go i might be interested however if you werent happy i probably wouldnt like it too much.....

pics man! pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                                man you are such a tease with pics dood it isnt even funny!!

pics man! pics!

what do you mean im a TEASE with my pics?? i show everything in my pics. well everything there is to see. what more do you want??

im kinda out of a camera right now. i no longer have my digi cam since i donated it to my sister, kinda for christmas. ill get another one soon, or borrow my lil sisters or something. big plans coming

just for the sake of needing pics.... vvvv

and if you can figure out what this is (even though im MUCH farther along)

lmao. lame additions but ill have to steal my sisters camera this weekend or something.

Sean
                                Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-03-2007, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X