AP1 S2K carnage!! woot!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP1 S2K carnage!! woot!! lol

Despite having a bad start to my morning @ work, i realized that this guy wasnt having a good day either, prolly worse.

9k drops will eat your rear diff completely!!! LOL

** although customer stated that it happened while cruising.**

LMAO, no possible way that can happen, just pure ABUSE! i am quite impressed at the damage...especially for no mods to the car itself besides its suspension/wheels. ( pretty sweet lookin AP1 though)

so on with the pictures.... bad cell phone pics. ( not pictured is the outside of the diff case, its cracked in a couple places and a slight hole in the side/bottom)

the S2K....

inside the rear differential case

???umm pieces/chunks of... stuff, kinda hard to say ???

Final gear set..well the other part

what the good side is supposed to be similar to...

LUNCHTIME!!! WOOT!!

haha sorry for the above cell phone pictures...its the best i got! just thought i would share...

OH!!! in case any of u are wondering...the rear differential assembly is costing this guy $3950+tax + service labor @ 98/hr

**hooray me, for that parts sale**

estimated total fix is going to hover around the $6k mark.
    Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-14-2007, 08:46 PM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

that guy put that thing thru some beating damn, sad to see.

Comment

Ouch.. That sucks for the owner.. You know he is way to embarrased admit what he was really doing..

BTW: Where do you work and what do you do? Sounds like maybe in parts sales? Just curious.. Later

Comment

What an asshole.

"It happend all of sudden while cruising"

You should have hit him with a impact wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
          Ouch.. That sucks for the owner.. You know he is way to embarrased admit what he was really doing..

BTW: Where do you work and what do you do? Sounds like maybe in parts sales? Just curious.. Later

LOL, yeah...he did admit he drives his car hard, but still stated it happened just while he was cruising. moron. i wish i coulda heard what it sounded like when it happened. hahaha i bet he shat himself!!

PS- i work for Honda, in the parts department as a counterman.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Wow he sheared that gear set. S2k rear ends are known to be weak. We had one come in too but the kid blew his motor lol. 3-2 mis shift while racing his car haha.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hey it could happen Tn_Accords who beats on his car had his tranny blow out while normal driving just the other day ... and yes i know he wasnt beating on it at the time cause he had his kids in the car ... just look at his

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=85179

he probably beats the hell out of it and then on a normal day BAM!

Comment

3k and you cant find an used tranny?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  3k and you cant find an used tranny?

If i am correct he works for the dealership ... dealers always go with new parts. plus dealer prices are killer.

Comment

i meant for the owner of the s2k
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Nice uh..cb.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

maybe it is under warrentry or he just prefers to have all his cars serviced by Honda dealerships. Who knows lol. Some people will pay out the ass without really understanding what they are paying for. but sorry for the confusion

Comment

jesus....98 hours of labor
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                            jesus....98 hours of labor
                            I think he meant $98 per hour of labor, 98 hours just for that would be a tad bit much i would think lol, my ass woulda tried to find some used parts if i was him lol.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                            Frost White Member 13
                            My Ride
                            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

lmao, a used tranny?? it was the rear diff that went BOOM.

you think it could happen while cruising?? wow. i would highly doubt it. anyways its not covered under warranty. he is over 35k. if he were under 35k i dont think Honda would cover it.. haha!

i think the mentality of S2K owners is quite different from CB7 owners (for the most part). they have money! especially ones that take their car to be serviced at the dealer for everything. i sure wouldnt wanna source a used rear diff for my S2k, id want a new one.
                              Last edited by SMseagren83; 09-17-2007, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X