Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 2008 Civic Si Sedan (TW FA5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMseagren83 : 2008 Civic Si Sedan (TW FA5)

well ive had her for about 3 weeks now, and absolutely LUV it!! its an amazing car for the price! Ive sold the accord and moved on to another platform, but still have a soft spot for the CBs. lol

anyway she is a 08 Civic Si HPT sedan- *Taffeta White*

ENGINE SHTUFF:
    stock K20Z3 (197hp/139tq)
    Helical LSD
    JDM FD2 Type R valve cover (red, of course )
    JDM FD2 Type R 5.062 final drive
    MUGEN Si *exclusive* Sport Exhaust System
    MUGEN *gold* oil cap
    MUGEN reservoir covers (or jdm wistbands)
    MUGEN radiator cap
    Carbon Fiber intake mani cover (clearcoated)

EXTERIOR:

MUGEN Si *exclusive* Front Lip (paint matched)
    MUGEN Si *exclusive* grille
    OEM Honda Door Visors!
    JDM FD2 Type R sidemarkers w/wire harnesses
    Xenon Depot 5300K HID kit

INTERIOR:
    MUGEN Si *exclusive* shift knob
    JDM FD2 Type R aluminum shift knob
    stock Si interior

SUSPENSION:
    MUGEN full Sports Suspension

BRAKES:
    stock brakes! plenty o stopping power!

WHEELS/TIRES:
    Weds Sport Racing SA-90s 17x8 +43offset (dark gunmetal)
    stock Si wheels 17x7.5
    Michelin Pilot EXALTOs 215/45ZR17 (pretty nice!)

FUTURE PLANS:

USDM MUGEN Si sideskirts (painted white)
    JDM FD2 typeR rear bumper *rear diffuser* (paint matched tafetta white)
    OEM fogs
    Mugen door sill scuff plates
    Mugen rear roof spoiler (still searching)
    Mugen Metal emblem (B-version, to replace "civic")
    GruppeM intake system (RAM air, cowl induction)
    Vibrant race header w/cat **purchased, awaiting install**
    Comptech USA S/C w/hondata reflash to match
    06+ TSX cams
    T1R lightened aluminum crank pulley (OEM diameter)
    Hondata IMG
    Mugen "quick shifter" assembly
    Mugen "high performance" rotors
    Mugen "micromesh" brake lines
    Mugen "Sport" brake pads
    Spoon Sports "venturi" 70mm TB
    Spoon Sports SS clutch line
    Spoon Sports engine torque damper
    J's Racing front strut bar
    J's Racing rear strut bar
    J's Racing under chassis brace
    J's Racing floor brace (maybe)
    J's Racing 10mm spacers @ all 4 corners
    Progress rear sway bar upgrade w/endlinks
    Pionner AVIC-D3 in-dash navigation/DVD
    MUGEN 18x7.5'' GPs (gunmetal)

pretty set on those mods listed above except a couple.... theres more but im just getting started. it wont be too overboard, just subtle exterior changes and mild engine mods to put me @ 220+ WHP N/A (thats the goal)

Last edited by SMseagren83; 06-27-2008, 03:10 AM.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

wow...its very very clean...
    -thought it was Typer-R??

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
      wow...its very very clean...
      -thought it was Typer-R??

LOL thanks man. it better be clean! its an 08!!

yeah i LUV the white...you dont see too many Taffeta White Si's in WA state.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Whod you sell the Accord to? That's an awesome pick up as well
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          Whod you sell the Accord to? That's an awesome pick up as well
          i sold it to a technician at work. its for his 18 year old kid.

supposedly kid blew the tranny after 4 days of ownng it. mis shift at WOT going from 3rd back in to 2nd @ 85-90 will do bad things.

anyhow they ordered a new trans and the kid is slapping on a turbo, its gonna blow and the car is gonna be garbage soon...if not already

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            i sold it to a technician at work. its for his 18 year old kid.

supposedly kid blew the tranny after 4 days of ownng it. mis shift at WOT going from 3rd back in to 2nd @ 85-90 will do bad things.

anyhow they ordered a new trans and the kid is slapping on a turbo, its gonna blow and the car is gonna be garbage soon...if not already
            Bummer dude. Hell if I lived in WA I would've taken it off of your hands. I hope it doesn't end up in a heap but that's too bad to hear about it.

You work for a dealer as well or no?
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

3rd to 2nd doing 85.. that was a nice car lol never seen it in person but from the pics i liked it lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                You work for a dealer as well or no?
                yup, Honda (parts department)

Comment

yup, Honda (parts department)
                  PM sent
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  Legend FSM

Comment

Sweet Ass Ride.

I was just thinking about one of these yesterday. But I don't know about the payment right now, and I am just not willing to give up the CB, even if I have to put it in storage.

The white looks clean on this, although I am a fan of Fiji Blue Pearl.

Also, I wanted to mention, that you may want to consider a TL-S TB. There are several J series TB's that are 64MM (like the S2K), and I believe the DBW ones will bolt right on.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      Sweet Ass Ride.

I was just thinking about one of these yesterday. But I don't know about the payment right now, and I am just not willing to give up the CB, even if I have to put it in storage.

The white looks clean on this, although I am a fan of Fiji Blue Pearl.

Also, I wanted to mention, that you may want to consider a TL-S TB. There are several J series TB's that are 64MM (like the S2K), and I believe the DBW ones will bolt right on.
                      thanks man!

yeah i knew of the TL/TL-S TBs bolting right up... i thought the S2K TB tapered a bit, like the 03 one i had was 66 @ the opening and then tapered down to 62mm or so. wouldnt see why they would downgrade. i just found that it is able to bolt right up...but im still trying to find the exact inlet/@plate/outlet measurements....

not to mention the TL/TL-S TB ARE CHEAP!!!! employee they are about 165-170ish.... and im not gonna pay 450 employee for a new 06+S2K TB. LMAO especially when a 64mm TB gained 2whp way up top....

i guess id have to get my hands on one...or when one comes in the shop to get the measurements...

Comment

nice...

Comment

This car is fast Tons of fun to ride in, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

6000k HIDs (brand uncertain)
                            ^^retrofit ....

nice car Sean...Compared to ur modded CB, how does the Civic drive?
                            DEVOTE

Comment

i like u are very right about these cars...for the price u cant beat em...good looking, pretty fast...my friend just recently got one ...i went for a ride in it i like them alot....u have some nice future plans there...good luck
                              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X