X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put me on the not too sure list
    kyle

Comment

Put me on the maybe list. If I can make it I have a set of radios and a garmin gps.

Comment

BTW If I cant make it you guys are welcome to drop into Fife on the way down and grab my radios.

Comment

you can make it. you service guys dont ALL work saturdays do ya? lol

ill update the lists. getting closer to the meet! hope people are making progress on their rides. im not.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Nope, Friday Saturday off. We are open Sundays now tho. My car is bone stock now, does that count as progress?

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              hope people are making progress on their rides. im not.
              Your not the only one.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Well I have to say this weekend I made absolutely no progress on the car, but that doesn't matter progress or not we want to see you and your ride out there, we need to make this similiar to the meet two years ago, tons of tuners just chillin and having a good time. I know we can make this happen, so all you maybe's and not sure's step it up and get on the For Sure list.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                  Well I have to say this weekend I made absolutely no progress on the car, but that doesn't matter progress or not we want to see you and your ride out there, we need to make this similiar to the meet two years ago, tons of tuners just chillin and having a good time. I know we can make this happen, so all you maybe's and not sure's step it up and get on the For Sure list.

^^ditto^^

personally...i think its gonna be 10x better than the meet 2 years ago. mid weather in April usually is quite nice! more cruisin, more stops, def more scenic than the last! oh and warmer!
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Im just gona go a head and say we should have abackup plan for ST helens.. Yes its gona be mid April, but there might still be alot of snow up there, I know MT hood got alot more snow than last year..

WEll see tho..
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

^^thats true, good thinkin....ideas^^?

im not from that area...so maybe you OR people can come up with a plan B

Comment

plan B should just be the second thing on the poll

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                          plan B should just be the second thing on the poll
                          na, we should go with the idea from the beginning for Plan B. Meet in Seaside, OR and have a fun day at the beach...?
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Sounds kinda ***. As in, homosexual ***.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

sorry man, i dont float that boat...

But the Helens trip looks pretty promising...just need a backup...
                              Last edited by Charliehstle209; 03-11-2008, 01:02 PM.
                              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

There are lots of good restaraunts in Astoria. If you guys need some help finding a good one let me know. Unfortunately I'll be working and can't partake in all the festivities. It will be nice seeing a large group of CB7's in Astoria though.

Comment

Working...
                                X