Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22 cb vs built b18c eg

skip to 4:37 for the cb vs eg race
    Last edited by 90CB7EURO; 10-26-2012, 01:42 AM.

If that's built guy needs a new hobby i've seen faster stock gsr's also he desperately needs to learn how and when to shift.

Nice cb take it to the track sometime.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
      If that's built guy needs a new hobby i've seen faster stock gsr's also he desperately needs to learn how and when to shift.

Nice cb take it to the track sometime.
      Thanks I've taken it to the track my best time so far is 15.2,I personally seen the engine and he does have quite a bit stuff done to it.he has 3 diff ecu's all wich are tunned

Comment

IMO, The H22 should have pulled more on the b18 than it did. Good take over though. Cb is so sexy in the video.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

i see so many people yanking on shifters like their life depends on it. That guys entire body moved when he shifted.

Good race though. My buddy had a b18c in his hatch and I used to walk away from it. He just swapped H2B so it might be a different story now

Comment

what does "built" mean now a days?

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
              That's what im saying ive seen bolt on DC gsr's run 14s.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
                This is what I remember he told me he had.type r head bigger injectors, blox stage2 cams and camgears,skunk 2 intake mani.tri-y header tunned ecu

Comment

I was always under the impression that "built'' involved more than cams and a tune

Comment

in my eyes built means pistons, rods headwork and blueprint and balance. stuff like that. i know too many people who have i/h/e and a tune and claim its built.

Originally posted by scudweiser
                    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Nice vid

Comment

If thats all he did then hes all top end build no torque

You walked him 2x easy and on a over take pass, homie can not shift.

But a few ass whoopings and he'll build right
                        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

what tranny you using? nice vid tho!

Ive beaten GSR's LS/Vtecs, even a b18c on a dc2 with my h22 wagon....but what helps me is that i have the skunk2 manifold, tri y header and tuned...plus LSD h22 tranny....the only car that i've gotten beaten is my buddy's (VEGASCOUPE) fully built h22....now that car is a beast. fully built bottom (14:1 compression ratio) but he got me by 2 cars...and it was running shitty....

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                            what tranny you using? nice vid tho!

Ive beaten GSR's LS/Vtecs, even a b18c on a dc2 with my h22 wagon....but what helps me is that i have the skunk2 manifold, tri y header and tuned...plus LSD h22 tranny....the only car that i've gotten beaten is my buddy's (VEGASCOUPE) fully built h22....now that car is a beast. fully built bottom (14:1 compression ratio) but he got me by 2 cars...and it was running shitty....
                            M2f4 tranny

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
                              M2f4 tranny
                              LSD M2B4 or T2W4 would help alot...

Comment

Working...
                              X