Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Break in Rocky Point...what do i need to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Break in Rocky Point...what do i need to know?

Hey my friends and I decided to go to R.P. for Spring Break and I got a couple ?'s

-Do I need my passport to get across the border and back w/o any problems? We're planning on driving there so that's why I ask

-Is R.P. an "americanized" place, as in will they accept my greenbacks? or will I have to exchange it for pesos?

-What else should I be aware of before going? what to bring, what not to?

and don't worry, my Honda stays safe in the good ol' USA for the trip, we're taking her 97' F150 thats got 200K on it and has fading maroon paint.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

bump. so no one's been to mexico recently? damn.

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i've gone twice during the summer. stayed in a kinda shady looking beachfront hotel. it was fun though. most places will take u.s. dollars but you will most likely, have to go to an exchange place over there. as for the passport, you will need it. i've heard of some friends that have gone over the border recently and the border officials have been asking for i.d. and a birth certificate. things can vary so don't quote me directly on this.

main thing is have fun, be extremely aware of your surroundings and take care of your group. always keep your things in check as well. americans tend to get hit with theft especially during spring break. you or any of your friends know spanish? it would really come in handy.
      mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Working...
      X