Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao!!! wtf?

i dont even like the cowboys. lol. the Patriots are my team but i aint doing my car no colors of a team. if i do its just coincidence. nothing planed.

and i aint Cant Get Right off of "Life"!!!
    thats true. i have a friend with two toned gold and black..and he didnt plan it but it still makes me think of the saints so yeah..just be careful haha..<3
    herwhitecb7 is now red <3 (fuck thieves)

Comment

Originally posted by civickiller View Post
      damn clean lookin CB!
      why thank you sir.. as is yours..<3

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
        wtf this car is like perfect?!
        perfect for me.<3

Comment

Originally posted by herwhitecb7 View Post
          thats true. i have a friend with two toned gold and black..and he didnt plan it but it still makes me think of the saints so yeah..just be careful haha..<3

i just dont understand the two tone thing. i can see if you have it for a show car. but on something thats daily driven? thats a $1k paint job down the drain because of rock chips, road debris, or normal wear and tear from the elements and all.

Comment

i just dont understand the two tone thing. i can see if you have it for a show car. but on something thats daily driven? thats a $1k paint job down the drain because of rock chips, road debris, or normal wear and tear from the elements and all.
            1k isn't much for a "custom" paint job, especially a really good one.
            wat?

Comment

depends on how you two tone it. i really like how scottie byars' two tone is. i dont think it has anything to with being a show car depending on what colors you choose. it doesn't have to be flashy. just tight. like, i want to put cf hood and cf trunk and then paint the roof black which is almost like a two tone and its not for show its just for the gangster factor!<3

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                1k isn't much for a "custom" paint job, especially a really good one.

it is much when its on a car thats daily driven. sorry. i wouldnt pay no $1k for a paint job then get rock chips on it on a daily basis. its a waste. just my opinion tho

depends on how you two tone it. i really like how scottie byars' two tone is. i dont think it has anything to with being a show car depending on what colors you choose. it doesn't have to be flashy. just tight. like, i want to put cf hood and cf trunk and then paint the roof black which is almost like a two tone and its not for show its just for the gangster factor!<3

now thats different. its a carbon fiber hood and trunk lid and then paint the top the car black. not the entire top portion of the car black tho. just the roof(the section in the middle).

Comment

a girl with a white cb and itr's... in az. nice.
                  car is looking good. take care of her.
                  mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Originally posted by vermicide_esp View Post
                    a girl with a white cb and itr's... in az. nice.
                    car is looking good. take care of her.
                    thanks. she is well taken care of...hehe. i dont know why it is such a big deal to be a girl on here. on the one hand its kinda tight to get the extra props but on the other hand why should it matter. my cars the hottness regardless of the driver..ty though!<3

Comment

thanks. she is well taken care of...hehe. i dont know why it is such a big deal to be a girl on here. on the one hand its kinda tight to get the extra props but on the other hand why should it matter. my cars the hottness regardless of the driver..ty though!<3
                      its guys dream to have the female species involved in their hobbies. like a sports fanatic would love to have a girl whos into sports with him. and some if not most or all guysup here would love to have a girl whos into cars(of course cb7's).

to me, it doesnt matter. modifying cars is my hobby and something i want to turn into career. if my wants to be in it, thats up to her. not something that required tho. but it would be a plus lol

so what plans you got for your car for the winter? im sure everyone has some winter projects they're getting getting ready to start

Comment

so what plans you got for your car for the winter? im sure everyone has some winter projects they're getting getting ready to start
                        I really just want to concentrate on getting my yellow fogs hooked up in the one pieces, order my eibach sportlines, get my cf hood, MAYBE order my euro-r intake manifold.. i am really not sure yet. i wouldnt say that they are my winter projects but they are the things i kinda want to get done soon. OH! and my boyfriend shattered my rear window so I had to get it replaced like a month ago and i would like to get it re-tinted like now, wait, really like 10 minutes ago. OH! and my apartment has this ONE MONSTER speed bump and i think i may try and get everyone in the complex to petition to have in removed or like shaved or something, because even stock cars scrape on it and it is breaking my heart to drive over it, so i have taken to keeping my quad ramps in my car to go over it. seriously, the ish sucks, but i have already written too much but yeah..thats my nexties..<3

Comment

dreamsicle..such a purdy girl. it isn't a recent pic at all as you can tell from ze headlights but i love this picture!<3

Comment

I really just want to concentrate on getting my yellow fogs hooked up in the one pieces, order my eibach sportlines, get my cf hood, MAYBE order my euro-r intake manifold.. i am really not sure yet. i wouldnt say that they are my winter projects but they are the things i kinda want to get done soon. OH! and my boyfriend shattered my rear window so I had to get it replaced like a month ago and i would like to get it re-tinted like now, wait, really like 10 minutes ago. OH! and my apartment has this ONE MONSTER speed bump and i think i may try and get everyone in the complex to petition to have in removed or like shaved or something, because even stock cars scrape on it and it is breaking my heart to drive over it, so i have taken to keeping my quad ramps in my car to go over it. seriously, the ish sucks, but i have already written too much but yeah..thats my nexties..<3

its not too much. lol.

im about slammed and i have some small speed bumps that i scrape on. i dont worry too much. im just mad i have to drive like 1mph over them. lol. and i have to hit 3 just to get out of my neighborhood. but hey. thats the cost of being slammed.

but as far as the other people in your area. if they all scrape on it and they're all stock then you should be able to get everyone to sign a petition to have it removed or cut down to a reasonable hight.

Comment

its not too much. lol.

im about slammed and i have some small speed bumps that i scrape on. i dont worry too much. im just mad i have to drive like 1mph over them. lol. and i have to hit 3 just to get out of my neighborhood. but hey. thats the cost of being slammed.

but as far as the other people in your area. if they all scrape on it and they're all stock then you should be able to get everyone to sign a petition to have it removed or cut down to a reasonable hight.
                              yeah..it is a mountain! and it even has scrape marks and indentation's from people's undersides..

Comment

frost white.....h22.....itrs.....a girl...will you marry me?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                                X